Chapter 8 Forbidden Forest

Here is Chapter 8 enjoy and please, drop a lovely comment, vote, and follow :) enjoy!

Hermione gripped her wand tightly in her hand, so tightly her knuckles turned white. "Hermione," she readied herself," you CAN do this." She was meeting Draco in the Forbidden Forest, only he knew why. The Room of Requirement was just fine, She thought grimly. What was Draco up to? Hermione took Harry's Invisibility Cloak, desperate times call for desperate measures.
"Lumos." She whispered and her wand tip exploded with light. Steeling her nerves she glanced over her shoulder and walked into the depths of the forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco waited anxiously at the safe house in the forest, he found it in 5th year. Besides himself, Dumbledore was the only one who knew that he knew it was here. (Hope I didn't lose you there) When Draco took the Dark Mark he had hoped he wouldn't have to go and face everyone, especially Hermione. Now she knew anyway, he thought grimly. He ran through the forest, in utter darkness, tripping over exposed roots and his own two feet. Noticing light he was drawn to it, like a moth to a flame. A voice was emanating from inside what looked to be like a small house, like Hagrid's. Sneaking up to the door Draco pressed his ear up to the wood.
"You-Know-Who is making an appearance back into our world Albus, what should we do with the students? He's targeting Hogwarts." Minerva's voice shrilled. "Many of our students are falling into his clutches, what should we do?!"
"Call him by his real name, Minerva, he doesn't need to be feared, he is just a man."
"A man who has dabbled in dangerous Dark Magic!" She interrupted.
"Anyway," he continued, "I don't know, keep doing what we are doing, hopefully Voldemort will come to us. Goodnight." Draco's Dark Mark burned under his skin, hearing Voldemort's real name. He grit his teeth together, hoping it would fade. The door opened, and Draco jumped into the shadows. Professor McGonagall shuffled out, and into the night. Dumbledore stood on the porch, opened a lemon drop and looked directly at Draco. He smiled, his eyes twinkling and the edges crinkled.
"Draco, come on out my boy." He grabbed Draco's forearm and pulled him up. He cried out, the Mark burned. Dumbledore pulled his hand away. Looking at him, he gripped Draco's wrist and pulled up the sleeve, revealing the tainted tattoo. "Draco," he breathed," I'm so sorry."
Draco yanked his arm away from Dumbledore's grasp.
"I don't want nor need your sympathy, what is this place." Draco snapped, his eyes prickling.
"A safe house, it was our last effort for safety, it was also Hagrid's first home, you can use it Draco." Dumbledore whispered the last part. He patted Draco's back consolingly, then ruffled Draco's hair," goodnight." He hummed an unfamiliar tune and walked off, "Lumos." He flicked his wand. Draco glanced inside, noticing it was very homey. Going inside he saw a couch with a hearth in the left brick wall. A coffee table and a kitchen dotted the back corner, walking into the recesses he found a bedroom and a bathroom with working facilities. Everything was so cute, he didn't expect Hagrid to ever live here. He lived more so here than in his dorm half the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hermione squints into the tree line and sees a small flickering light. Sprinting she knocks on the door.
"Who is it?" Draco's voice calls all singsongy.
"Meee!" Hermione replied back, playing along.
"Come iiinnnnnn!" He called, Hermione laughed and turned the handle. She took in the scene around her. Draco lounged about on a dark green sofa, he patted it, inviting her to sit. She obliged," now about my earlier question."
"What do you mean?"
She rolled her eyes, she knew that he just wanted to hear her say it,"What are WE Draco?"
He captured her face in his warm hands," what do you want us to be?"
She leaned in, kissing him gently," I want to be with you Draco. All the time, every day." He smiled, his eyes shining.
"Good answer, I always knew you were a smart cookie Granger." He winked, she playfully smacked his chest.
"Were you the only one that knew?!" He laughed as she swatted harmlessly at him. He captured her hands," now, what should I do?" He taunted.
"Draco," she moaned. "Please."
"Here?" He murmured kissing the sweet spot on her neck, she went weak at the knees," or how about here?" He captured her mouth, biting her bottom lip, begging for entrance, Hermione played hard to get. "Dammit Granger," he growled, she bit her lip seductively and batted her eyelashes.
"Problem Draco?" She smirked.
"The problem is..." He pulled her on top of his lap, "is that you weren't close enough, this is better. Now this is something I wished I could do since fifth year." He rested his head on the crook of her neck, right on the shoulder. Gently he sucked on her neck, leaving his mark there, to claim her as his.
She rolled her eyes, " Honestly Draco." He smirked against her skin.
"Do YOU have a problem?"
She murmured," guess not." She laid down, Draco rested on top of her. He smiled down at her," looks to me like you're stuck."
She shrugged," it doesn't matter, as long as I'm stuck with you." He smiled, happy that he could have her, finally call her his. But, he reminded himself, she's not a piece of property, I can't entirely control her. That was something he understood completely.
He was tired of people writing out his life for him, he wanted to live it for himself, write his own destiny. Hermione looked up at him, "I understand what you mean." She smiled, he said all of that aloud. He didn't care, he was just glad she understood him, saw past his disguise and got to know the real him. He showed her the real him, the one that was rare, one he thought was completely hidden, buried beneath the layers of deep intricate lies.