Chapter 5 Draco's Promise and app Chapter 6 Together Forever? And Ch. 7

Draco looked over at Hermione, smiling and laughing with Saint Potter and Weasel. It made his blood boil, THEM making her laugh, the melodious sound coming off her lips was being caused by them. It was sickening. Pansy slid in beside him, her black hair falling on him, her beady eyes assessing him.
" 'Sup Draco?" She asked, popping the "p", unaware of his sour mood.
"Damn, is your voice always so annoying?" He snapped/hissed, rubbing his temples. A shocked and hurt expression on her face, she clutched her heart, tears threatening to fall.
"Draco," she cried, blinking back tears," why are you such an ass?!" She slapped him and turned and left. He didn't feel upset at her absence at all or pained, just numb. He only wanted comfort from one person, and that one person was so far out of reach. He regretted all the times he had called her a "filthy Mudblood" and other vile things. He felt the prickling of tears and he rushed outside, holding them back. He sat down on the edge of the lake, staring out into his reflection. Finally he let go of the tears he'd been denying. The tears of anger, bitterness, regret, and pain. He knew his eyes would be swollen and his nose stuffy but he didn't care, he knew he wasn't an attractive crier. A small hand clasped his shoulder. "Draco?" A voice asked, he recognized the voice as Luna Lovegood's. "What's wrong?" He looked up at her, tears glistening on his cheeks, he snorted.
"Everything Luna, everything! I'm tired of no one wanting to associate with me just because I have to put on this disguise, I hate it!" He scowled angrily, more so at himself, Luna nudged him to continue. " I'm tired of being an outcast, despised and hated. I want to be accepted for the REAL me. The one that wants to be kind to others and show sympathy. Help me, Luna. I want people to know and love the real me and accept it. Hermione." He whispered her name, hoping Luna didn't hear. He looked at her pleadingly, not caring that he had just spilled out his secrets to a sixth year. She looked him over for a moment, as if assessing him and deciding what to tell him. She placed a hand on his knee, and gave a sympathetic squeeze.
"Draco, I know you're smart. Whatever you do, I know it will be the right decision." She got up and left, without another word.
Draco steeled his gaze and looked at his reflection. "I, Draco Lucius Malfoy solemnly promise to treat Hermione Granger exactly as she should be. Nothing less than utmost royalty. I vow this to her as well as myself, this is my promise to her and to myself: as long as I live, I will protect her with my life. This I vow, till now and forever more." He hurled a stone into the lake, symbolizing the promise he now kept. Draco waited until his tears dried and his eyes stopped swelling, then he turned and headed for his dormitory, feeling revitalized and ready to conquer whatever the world handed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: ok, I'm sorry that this chapter has only updated half twice. Third times the charm *crosses fingers* hope you like it and vote, comment, follow :D

I am so so so terribly sorry but for some reason my stories have published chapters EXTREMELY wonky, forgive me, but here's two chapters in one. Enjoy :D.

Together forever?
Draco smiled over at Hermione, he caught her,doodling, a heart, he noticed, with a "D.M." in the middle. He scoffed, that was cute. She caught him staring, she blushed a deep shade of crimson. He laughed," cute." He mouthed.
"Draco, can you NOT control your laughter!" snapped Snape angrily. "What is so damn funny?"
"Sorry, it's nothing. " he mumbled. Snape turned up his nose and continued to lecture. Hermione had squeezed his knee sympathetically and he captured it in his hand, drawing hearts on the surface of her porcelain skin. She squeezed his hand and smiled up at him, hoping Ron or Harry didn't see. It was their little secret. But what was it? Hermione wondered, were they together? or not? He was honestly the only one who confused her and it frustrated the hell out of her, she hated not knowing something. Malfoy answered a question and stared at Hermione for a moment. "Amortentia, it never lies. It smells differently to everyone."
"Good, what does it smell like to you Draco?" Snape held the bottle under his nose.
He took a breath," smells like..... lavender." He finally settled on, at first he wanted to say it smelled like Hermione, but he settled on lavender instead.
"Amortentia never lies, but I can." Draco whispered under his breath. Hermione glanced at him. Writing on a piece of parchment ,What do you mean?
He scribbled back, It smelled like you. You happy now?
She read it, a small smile appearing on her face. She nodded,"thanks for the truth." She whispered in his ear, he shivered at her warm breath.
Hermione wrote down the question that was bugging her, Draco, what are we? Are we together?
Looking at it, Draco's brow furrowed together. He WANTED desperately to be with the girl that caught his attention for so many years but he didn't want her to be a target. He replied, Room of Requirement? She nodded in affirmation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walking out of Potions something attacked Draco's face. Pain exploded under his eye, he felt the bone crack. Wincing he looked up, seeing a furious Weasly in front of him, fists balled and teeth gritted. Taking another swing, Draco ducked.
"Stay still you so I can beat that smug expression off your face!" Ronald threw another punch, Draco caught it in the stomach, clutching his belly, doubling over in pain. Keeling over, Draco curled up into a ball on the stone floor. "You! Are! Not! Worthy! Of! Hermione!" Ron screamed in tune with each blow. Draco's collarbone and a rib cracked audibly. "You'll only hurt her! You don't care about her or her feelings! Your a snake that sleeps with everyone that will let you slither in!" (<----Pun intended)
Draco stood up, blood dripping into his eyes, he spit, getting blood out of his mouth. "That's where you're wrong Ron. Let's not take anymore cheap shots and let's fight like mature men." He said, Hermione ran out, seeing Draco bloodied and Ron standing there, Draco's blood on his fists.
"Stop it! Both of you!" She yelled and got in front of them, putting a hand on each of their chests. Draco winced and Hermione saw the fractured bone protruding out of Draco's chest. "Stop fighting over me! Ronald you had your chance, you don't get to choose whom I love or not! Now stop meddling in my life!" Ron looked at her, tears glistening in his eyes.
"I only wanted what's best for you Hermione." A tear streaked down his cheek, he didn't bother to wipe it away. "Is this how it's gonna be? You'd betray US for that TRAITOR!" Ronald gestured to Draco.
"Draco didn't try and harm you over me, so control yourself. I'm a big girl, I can make my own decisions Ron. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to take Draco up to Madame Pomfrey to repair the damage you've caused." They exited abruptly and headed to the room of requirement.
Draco chortled, but stopped abruptly because of the pain all over his body. "Guess I'm being home remedied. No Madam Pomfrey for me."
She nodded," you guessed right." They walked inside, Draco gritting his teeth, tears leaking out of his eyes.
"Hermione, hurry." He collapsed on the ground, enchanting it on the way down. Shivers wracked his body, he was going into shock. Hermione worked quickly to repair the damage Ronald Bilius Weasly caused. (Hope I spelled that right, and I hope that is right, if not let me know. ) "Hermione," Draco groaned in agony, shivers wracked his frame, he was officially in shock. His eyes dilated and his breathing became rapid. Hermione started to hurriedly and frantically whisper spells and charms to heal the disgruntled Draco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the extra chapter, Vote, comment, follow and feedback is always appreciated, as crazy as it sounds, I'm not perfect, so please tell me if there's a problem and I'll fix it or if something doesn't make sense I will try and clarify the best I can. Thanks :)

Okay!!!!!! Ahhhhughdkfjrkffjfkfntjdis its not working! Here is .........
Chapter 7 Confessions of an Amortenia Addict enjoy.

Hermione laid down, utterly exhausted. Draco was snoring slightly, a look of contentment on his face. His wounds were healed, his eyes fluttered slightly, Hermione rested her head on his stomach, feeling it expand and contract in a harmonious melody. Draco's heartbeat pounded in her ears, lulling her into a fitful sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco glanced down at the sleeping angel resting on his stomach, she's so beautiful, he thought, smiling. He gently snaked his fingers through her chocolate curls. Wrapping it delicately around his thumb and forefinger he took in the texture. His gray eyes absorbed her features, her forehead wasn't creased in worry or concentration, he liked it, it was smooth. Gently he took his other thumb and rubbed it on her forehead. He leaned in to kiss her, their lips met, sparks erupted in his vision, he'd never felt this way before. She opened her eyes and looked up, her eyes boring into his, "what are you doing?" She asked.
Draco smirked," just thanking you for saving my arse again."
She laughed,"that's a shitty apology." Draco clutched his heart, faking mock hurt." Other girls would kill to be in your position, why do you seem so unfazed?"
She shrugged," Because Draco, I know you could do better."
"What do you mean by that?"
Another shrug, "Take it anyway you like." Draco clutched her shoulders and smashed his lips to hers. Her hands snaked into his hair, Hermione moaned. Draco smirked, "like THAT Granger?" She bit his bottom lip, asking for entrance, he obliged. Their tongues danced together, in perfect harmony. Panting heavily Draco stared into those chocolate brown irises that were the first thing that caught his attention. "About the Amortenia," Draco started," ever since I first smelled it, it reminded me of you. I could see your eyes, feel your touch, just from the smell." Draco rushed on, praying he wouldn't clam up. "I would smell it everyday, just to see you, because I thought, that's all you get, you don't deserve her." Hermione looked up at him, blinking back tears. Draco kissed her tears away gently,"That got a load off my chest."
Hermione laughed, which turned into a hiccup. "Glad I wasn't the only one." She whispered into his chest. He looked down at her, surprise filling his features. What didn't he know about this girl with many layers. But what didn't she know about him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed :)