Chapter 12 Avada Kedavra

This chapter was kinda difficult to write, school sucks big time, but trust me, I am trying. Drop a comment (it makes me smile) I feel like my readers are dead if you don't comment, follow in the Wattpad cult, and hit that vote button! I am so sorry this is only a filler chapter, but it does have an important bit of information if you catch it. Happy reading!

Time slowed again as Hermione revisited her dream, the black dog and death. The dog yelped and whined pitifully, but this time Hermione saw the Death Eater's mask fixate on her and the devilish smile appeared on it's face. The dog howled in agony as if predicted the outcome.
"Avada Kedavra!" And the green shot out from the wand tip as the dog screamed, or Hermione screamed as she crumpled to the ground.
"Hermione! Hermione! Wake up! Oh Merlin, wake up!" She was being shaken by visibly strong hands, so hard her teeth rattled.
"S-s-st-o-o-op!" She screamed through the shaken stupor.
"Are you alright?" She was pressed against a warm, solid chest, and whomever's heartbeat thundered in her ear was strangely comforting. She nodded her head, "I-I think so."
"Good," the voice rumbled," what were you dreaming about?" She turned on the light, praying that none of her friends had heard the yelling she had done, thankfully no one was awakened.
"Draco!" She smacked his chest," how did you get in here?"
"Are you alright? You were screaming pretty loud about... a dog I believe." Draco expertly dodged the subject, not wanting to tell her he found a passage that connects the common rooms to each other, feeling that the information was irrelevant. Hermione huffed, not wanting to drop the subject, but letting it slide for the moment.
"The dog, it was being killed by a Death Eater, from the posture I'm assuming it's a male, but there's the possibility that I could be wrong."
Draco shrugged," Is there anything special about the dog Hermione?"
It was her turn to shrug," I dunno, maybe it's a premonition, maybe it's symbolism, but it could simply just be a dream. But since it is reoccurring I have to wonder." She tapped her finger to her chin, feigning thought.
"Don't pretend to think, Hermione." Draco grabbed her finger. She yanked it from him.
"I wasn't pretending."
He smirked," yes you were." She rolled her eyes," what does it matter?" He shrugged.
"Just trying to help you figure this out."
"Well, it doesn't matter because it doesn't mean anything. Now, how did you get in here?"
Shit, she didn't drop it. "Magic." Draco laughed as Hermione shot him a dirty look.
"No, duh. I'm serious Draco, this is a little unnerving. I don't have any clue where you've come from, you can't Apparate, and you didn't come through the Fat Lady, unless Neville lost his passwords again."
"My word!" Draco clutched his heart, "do I know something the miss Hermione Granger does not know?"
"I know, who would have thought it." She mumbled under her breath.
"You haven't poked around the fireplace much have you?" He asked, she shook her head. "Tap the fifth brick, then stand back." She did as instructed and the fireplace spun around. "Cool huh." Hermione stared at Draco for a moment.
"How long have you known this?"
"My father told me. I've known since first year. " (See what I did there xD)
"Awkward," Hermione thought," I have to wonder what he's overheard."
"Not all your conversations were private Hermione." Draco chuckled," some I found quite interesting." She visibly reddened, " especially the theories about whether or not I was a vampire, or could read minds." She blushed further,"only one is true though." A knock resounded through the door, startling the two of them.