25. I love you

Joe's POV

A few days have passed since Josh and Alex were over. Everything has been fine. Caspar and I have been good, we made a video and out it up on Caspar's channel, and not much has happened.

But today something will.

Today is the day of the Gleam Summer party, and pretty much every single Youtuber is going. Caspar and I are travelling with Josh and Oli, and it just so happens that I'm sharing a room with Caspar. I didn't even say anything, Josh said that he didn't mind sharing with Oli, as long as we were happy, so I just agreed.

I honestly couldn't wait. I hadn't seen most of my friends barring the ones in London for about half a year. Marcus, Alfie, Jim, Leon, Tanya, Louise and much more were all going to be there.

I hadn't decided what I was going to wear, which was really stressing me out as picking my clothing was the most important part of my day.

"Caspar!" I shouted from my room. I had my wardrobe open, and I was ruthlessly searching through racks of endless shirts.

Caspar came waddling into my room seconds later, "What's up?"

I sighed exasperatedly, "I don't know what to wear."

Caspar rolled his eyes, "Do you need to go through all of this, Joe? You'll look great whatever you wear!"

"I know," I said back cheekily, receiving a shove. "But I need to look smart. I am not going up there looking like a rat that's been dragged out the sewers, Caspar."

Caspar, again, rolled his eyes, "Joe you are so over dramatic."

"Just choose something." I commanded, "It has to look nice with these jeans."

I threw some jeans at him which I had pulled out beforehand. He took them from off his head and examined them in close detail, before going back to the wardrobe. He ruffled around for a while, before pulling out a white shirt which had 'B O Y' going down it diagonally. I looked at Caspar sceptically.

"You know if I spill beer down this, it won't come out," I said humorously.

"Ah well. Put it on and hurry up. They're picking us up in half an hour." He said, giving me a grin before walking out the room again.

I sighed and did as he was told. I threw the shirt on, fastened up my buttons and did up my jeans. I turned the light out in my bedroom as I exited, and went upstairs to find Caspar pulling some shoes over his gigantic feet. He looked up to me as he heard me coming up the stairs, and smiled.

"See? Told you. You look fine."

I pulled a face of disgust, "Just 'fine'?"

"What do you want me to do? Get my most extravagant adjective on you?" Caspar asked jokingly.

"I'm shocked. One, how you know what extravagant means, I have no idea. And two, do you even know what an adjective is Caspar?" I replied back.

Caspar feigned hurt and held on to his heart.

I scoffed, "You're so dramatic."

Caspar grinned cheekily at me, before turning back to his feet and continuing to tie his laces of his shoes.

I went over to the sofa and sat down, and waited for Josh and Oli to arrive.

------------------------------------------------

When they did, it just so happened that they were 15 minutes late, so we had to rush around to make sure we were actually on time. 

As we all got into the Uber, it was very cramped may I add, we were finally heading off. It wasn't a long drive, about an hour away, but when you were in an extremely small car with 5 dudes, things couldn't really get any worse.