16. Comments

Caspar's POV

"Joe!" i yell from my room, to Joe who was upstairs making a sandwich.

"Caspar!" He yells back mockingly.

"Have you started uploading the video for your channel?" I ask him.

"Er....Yeah! I have i think it's like 88% done?" he shouted.

I went on Youtube to go and find the video once it was uploaded, which wouldn't be long from now. I had a really good feeling about this video. We filmed it yesterday, and pretty much spent the whole of last night editing it, making sure it was ready to go up today.

Looking through my recommendations i saw videos from Alfie, Zoe, Tyler and plenty of others.

I'd watch them later.

About 10 minutes later, the video finally went up. I clicked on it immediately and it started playing. 

I scrolled down to look at some of the comments.

Many of them read, 'by far your best collab, this video was hilarious' and then a pile of laughing emojis. 

But a few of them caught my eye, and i can't really tell if it's for a good reason or not.

They read, 'somethings different about this video', 'you were acting differently with each other', 'whats happened? if i didn't know better, id say that jaspar is real now :)'

As good as it is to see that your viewers take interest in your life, it becomes rather obsessive. They take in your every movement and analyse it. Sherlock Holmes is being given a run for his money really.

"Joe!" I shout again, just before he walks through the door to my room with a sandwich in his mouth.

He took it out and spoke, "I'm right here you wally!"

"Joe you need to see this." I told him.

He sat down on my bed next to me, and i showed him some of the comments.

He turned to me, "We'll just ignore it? We've been doing that for the past year, nothing's really changed."

I scoffed, "Loads has changed Joe. A year ago we weren't together, but now we are."

"Yes but they don't know that!" he said, pointing the the comment section.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Are you sure? You were the one who didn't want anyone to know just yet." he sighed sadly.

"So did you." I said sternly.

"Well i've been thinking... I might make a coming out video." he said.

I nearly fell off the bed.

"What? Already?" I practically wail at him.

He seemed shocked by my outburst, "Yes already... I know what i want now Caspar and i'm sure of it." he gave me a small smile, which calmed me almost immediately.

"You do know that this will boost the rumours, don't you?" i say to him warily.

"Yeah, but it's up to you if you want to confirm them or not." he shrugged.

I nodded solemnly before he walked out of the room and left me on my own.

I carried on scrolling through some of the comments, before deciding what to do. I opened Twitter, typed, and hit tweet before thinking about what could happen now.

My Tweet read:

'Jaspar isn't real. As much as you lot want it to be, it isn't sadly. I shall inform you when i have a change in heart, which probably won't happen'

A/N very very very very very very short chapter today, again it's just like a filler because it's a Monday where i live.

I hope everybody has had a brilliant start to 2017, i know i did.

I wont be uploading as much as i have been the past two weeks now because i go back to school on Thursday, but i'll try my hardest! :)

Danni X