18. Thoughts

Caspar's POV

I sighed as i plonked myself down on my bed after Joe had left. Damn he was mad.

I knew i  had done the wrong thing seconds after i had sent the tweet, but i knew that i would get even more questions after i had deleted that tweet.

I can literally imagine them now:

"Caspar deleted the tweet!!!!! Omg JASPAR IS REAL!"

"Why did Caspar delete that tweet? Does that mean he regretted it? Does that mean Jaspar is real?"

Yeah i am totally not ready for any of that. Not yet anyway.

It may of seemed really selfish of me to tweet that behind Joe's back, especially when it was a lie, but really, i just didn't want anybody making assumptions. Of course, people had been doing that ever since me and Joe moved in with each  other, but now that we actually are together, things just seem different. 

I couldn't stand Joe being angry at me, however. It broke my heart, seeing how much my tweet had actually caused him hurt. Not physically, obviously, but metaphorically. I could see it in his eyes.

You may be thinking that i would never tell anybody. That is not true. I've been with Joe, for little under a week, i seriously wasn't going to tell anybody about us just yet, and i'm sure you wouldn't either. Think about it from my point of view.

Plus, i really don't think Joe is ready either. He, too, only came out to me like a week ago, and i know how hard that was for him. I can just imagine it hurting him infront of his almost 8million people audience.

But we will be together. 

In public.

One day...

A/N Ok so i know this was a short chapter, but i intended it to be. As it's Tuesday and i've uploaded early, i'll upload a proper and longer chapter tomorrow. This chapter was really just to tell you Caspar's feelings, as it may of come across wrong with what he tweeted? Hope its okay!

I've dedicated this to Cool_Gurll5309 because she is super sweet! Thankyou for your reads, comments, and votes! It means a lot! X

Danni X