12. Ride Back Home

Caspar's POV

"The Uber should be here any minute," I announced as Joe walked back down the stairs with his bag, "You ready to go?"

He nodded with confirmation, and mouthed 'yes' under his breath.

I nodded too.

"Well," Zoe interrupted, "It's been good seeing you boys,"

There was a beep outside. The Uber had arrived.

Zoe came up to me and Joe, and pulled us both into a deep hug. Wrapping my arms around her, I saw Joe, smiling slightly. He looked up at me, and i gave him a smile back.

As she pulled back, i went up to Alfie, and too, gave him a huge hug and s mall 'thankyou'.

I stepped back and let Joe do the same thing, before we opened the front door and stepped outside. I let Joe get in the Uber first, and i climbed in after. We waved goodbye to Zoe and Alfie, who were stood at the door waving us off. The Uber drove.

Silence followed. 

"So..." I trailed off, "We are good, aren't we?"

He turned to look at me, confused, "Course yeah."

Silence followed again. 

"Look," this time it was Joe that spoke, but then trailed off, "This is what you want... right?"

That wasn't what i expected to come out of his mouth. I raised my eyebrows in question. I didn't really know what to say. 

"Well yeah... Obviously," I said, waving my hands around in some meaningless action.

He chuckled softly, before looking down to his lap:

"That's not all that convincing you know?"

I looked to my lap too, and fiddled around with my hands, hoping I knew what to say. I just said anything.

"Joe... I wouldn't come here to find you, if i didn't want it." I said.

He looked to me, "It?"

I sighed again, "This, us, me and you! Do you really think i'd waste my time to come and find you, especially after knowing your... feelings... if i didn't want it too?"

"Okay," he nodded, "okay."

"Okay?" I was confused.

"Yeah well, i don't really know what to say."

Things were more awkward than i could've imagined. Why did this have to happen. God knows what people are going to say. Especially my viewers. What if i do a video with Joe, and they can feel the tension through their screens? It much mean things aren't good. 

"Oh by the way," Joe pulled me from my thoughts, "Oli wants to see us when we get back."

I nodded, before remembering something, "Did Oli know you were in Brighton?"

"Yeah," Joe confirmed, "Did he tell you? Is that how you knew i was here?"

"Not exactly," I shook my head, "He didn't tell me a thing."

"I told him not to," he said, looking down.

"I know." I say truthfully, "Why does Oli want to see us?"

"He knows about... us," Joe said uncomfortably, and i froze. He noticed, "Don't worry, he won't say anything."

"It's not that, I just..." I paused for a deep breath, "It's been an hour, at least. I don't want people knowing just yet."

"I understand." he nodded.

"Do you?" I ask him, unsure.

"Yeah i get it." I says.

I look out of the window and onto the roads, where we were flooded with out cars driving to-and-fro from places.

The car journey was going to be one hell of a ride. If this is how it has started, i can't even imagine how hard it will be later into the ride.

Why does it have to be like this?

A/N Another short chapter :(

I hope you enjoy them tho :)

Also check out the Drarry fic, 3 chapters up now:)

EDIT: I think i'll be uploaded chapters of this fic every Wednesday :)

Danni X