16

"Stop all that screaming woman" Mahz joked as he brought their jetski to a pause. He held their vlogging camera in the air capturing the moment. Audrey decided she wanted to start vlogging their dates over the past two months even though they weren't going to post anywhere. She couldn't even hold the camera because she was completely terrified and she had voted against this option. They were on their 4th date in a week. "Sin please leave me alone you're driving this like you have no regards for my life"

He ignored her before mashing on the gas full speed and yelling out as they jumped the waves. All that could be heard was Audrey's scream as she held on to his waist like her life depended on it. Mahz did one more wild lap before eventually slowing to a pace that felt safe for Audrey. He took out his phone snapping a picture of them before sending it to Audrey so she could see how scared she was.

Audrey for sure had fun but it wasn't something that she would ever do again. She could feel herself getting excited as he slowly drove up to the post and got off before helping her off as well. "You ok?" He asked holding in his laugh as her face was frowned up. She straight faced him before slightly pushing him. "I can't even feel my face anymore"

"Come on let's get changed" He said leading her to a dressing room. He let her go first like a gentleman. Entering the dressing room she sat her stuff down before making her way over to the mirror. She removed the plastic cap off her head before shaking her curls into place. She had gotten a 40" deep wave wig installed and loved it. She would hate for the ocean water to mess it up. She changed into a different outfit that Mahz had purchased for her before smiling. He had proven himself to actually be quite the gentleman despite them not starting out on decent terms.

He had taken her on numerous dates, listened to her needs and catered to her when he could without pressuring her into a relationship or sex. She was beyond shocked that he had proced her wrong. It all felt too good to be true but she didn't let that stop her. If that was the case she was going to enjoy for now. 

She applied quick natural looking makeup and snapped a picture before leaving out. Mahz looked her over and shook his head "Beautiful as usual" He spoke kissing her cheek and entered the room.

Audrey sat down to look at the messages she had received. She sent a message checking on her favorite person. She so badly wanted to express to mama Davis what was going on to get her opinion on it just like she did for everything else but this was her son and plus they decided to be on the down low. The only people who knew were her sisters India and Mari honestly and she preferred it that way. She didn't want to get Sandra's hopes up just to crush them if her and Mahz didn't work or make it official.

She scrolled on tiktok for a moment before he exited looking all handsome. "Ready babygirl?" he asked holding out his hand. She took it standing up. "where we going"

He ignored her leading her to his car. She got in pouting.

                                                                              <><><><><><><><><><>

"Oh my gosh this one" She squealed looking at the fluffy mini poodle in front of her. Mahz had taken her somewhere to get her dreamed puppy that she kept talking about on his phone every night. The two made it their business to sleep on the phone at night since that was as close as they were going to get to cuddling. Holding the camera on her Mahz waved to the worker before telling him which one to grab.

"Omg we got a child" She squealed into the camera making his eyes widen. "Huh"

"You're her dad don't act dumb" She snapped before smiling at the puppy again. "Should I name her phoebe or chanel" She continued.

Mahz held his tongue not wanting her to curse him out. That was something she had issues with. She would curse him out so fast but with one look she would normally fix her tone and apologize. As long as she knew he wasn't the one she was fine. Mahz ended the camera footage and followed Audrey around the store as she picked up everything she could for this already spoiled puppy. 

He knew she was going to melt because she had brung it up too many times. He was slowly easing her in and he was loving it.

Shortly after they went shopping for things she needed. Well things she didn't need according to Mahz because clothes and dog bows weren't a necessity. Mahz shook his head as the total came up to be 3k dollars. That wasn't even including the dog. He didn't mind though whatever she wanted she could get. She had him wrapped around her finger.

"Mommy stinky baby" Audrey cooed as they walked to the car forgetting all about him. "Daddy look bitter but he will be ok yes he will". Mahz rolled his eyes pulling out the parking lot. He was regretting getting her the raggedy as puppy now.