12

Audrey kissed him back feeling her breath get caught in her throat. He backed her up towards the bed removing her clothes smoothly while laying her down. "Mahz" She moaned. She knew deep down that this wasn't right but her mind was too clouded by lust to stop it. She needed to feel him.

"I'm not a rebound" she breathed out as he kissed down her body.

"Neither am I"

Shutting her up he latched his lips back onto her mouth before moving his mouth lower making her whimper. The sound drove him crazy as his dick strained agains this shorts

"Take these off"he motioned to her panties. Audrey leaned up doing as told. "This pussy so pretty mama" he groaned as he was face to face with her slit.

Mahz slid his finger in her groaning at the warmth. She reached down and grabbed his hand as his pace quickly sped up. "Move yo fuckin hands" He demanded.

"Mmm- shit" She moaned out as his thumb applied
pressure to her clit rubbing it, and his mouth lowered to give her slit a sloppy kiss.

"w-wait mahz this is too much" She moaned trying to close her legs as her eyes rolled back.

"Open your fucking legs don't make me say it again" He demanded ignoring her statements. His fingers curved and twisted along her walls, her body jerking at the movement.

He attached his tongue to the bundle of nerves between her legs making her moan out and grip his locs , "fuckkk" she moaned. He groaned at her grip sending vibrations through her body. Mahz didn't like his locs to be pulled during sex but for some reason when she did it, it felt different.

"Wait sss, Mahz please " She squirmed trying to hold her orgasm. He let his spit drip onto her clit before sucking it back in.

"Give it to me" He smacked the side of ass before tightening the grip on her hips. Audrey grinded her hips onto his face her legs shook, her orgasm ripping through her. "You taste so good" he groaned while continuing to lick every drop of it.

Out of breath she attempted to sit up while he removed his joggers and boxers making her eyes widen. She had been sexually active of course but never with a man of his size. That scared her.

"I dont think thats going to fit" she spoke eyeing him timidly. He chuckled looking at the expression on her face. "I got you mama, this your show aight?" Audrey looked up at him as he hovered over her. She wanted to back out.

"Mahz. I don't think we should do this" she didn't want to but she was beginning to back out.

"You want me to stop?" He questioned, his lips grazing against his ear. Audrey lightly moaned in response. Mahz alighted his tip at her entrance coating himself as he teased her folds. If she truly wanted to stop then he was going to do just that. He didn't want her to feel forced to do anything.

"Oh my- Fuckkkk" She moaned out , she tensing up as she got stretched out by his size.

"You got it baby, you good" He kissed her to distract her as he slid completely in.

She nodded her head not being able to find words as he continued to slow stroke her. He pinned her legs up before increasing his speed making her scream out. "You look so good taking this dick" He groaned as her as her eyes rolled to the back of her head while her mouth formed an "O" shape.

"Mahz p-please" she moaned out scratching at the sheets. "Wassup ma? I'm listening" He grunted watching her coat his dick white.

She moaned making him grip her chin and look her in her eyes. "Use your words Audrey, lemme hear you" He demanded before lifting her up using the bottom of her thighs for support.

"Yes! Right there mmmm" She hissed as he jabbed at her spot repeatedly. She gripped his arm for support as he refused to let up on her. He pressed her against the wall, using his thumb to rub circular motion on her clots simultaneously. He brought her into a kiss catching her screams.

"Fuckkk, Mahzier I can't" She nearly screamed out, feeling another orgasm rip through her. Her walls clamped down on him making him pull out momentarily before sliding back in.

"You taking this dick so good baby" He whispered in her ear "Fuck you so wet mama" The sound of him plunging in and out of her wetness was sending him overboard. "Ta-take some out"

"Who pussy this is now?" He stroked her rough, gripping her neck in his free hand. "I can't hear you" He teased slamming into her, knowing she couldn't form words with what she was feeling.

"Yours. It yours" She screamed.

"I know" He groaned into her ear as he nibbled on it. He had never felt as good as he was feeling right now during sex.

"Shit! Mahz you too d- ohhhhh my god!" at this point she didn't know how much more she could take this man was trying to take her soul. "That ain't my name" he smirked tightening the grip on her neck.

"Daddy" She screamed, feeling her walls tighten yet again. She felt like Mahz needed to come with a warning sign.

Placing her back onto the bed he turned her on all four. "Can we-" He cut her off sliding into her from the back and smacking her ass. "Throw that ass back" Audrey did as she was told as the room around her seemed to go dark with stars everywhere. "There you fucking go" He brought his hand down on her ass. All that could be heard was the sound of their skin slapping and her screams.

She placed her hand behind her trying to push him "Move your fucking hand Audrey" he said as he pinned both of her arms behind her back. " Daddy I- mmm please you too deep" She moaned as she started to shake again.

"Cum on my dick mama let that shit out" He groaned as her walls clenched around him. "You so fucking tight ma" He could feel himself nearing his release as her moans filled his ears. He watched as her milky colored cream coated him as he drilled into her. "Please nut daddy" She moaned tiredly as his strokes got deeper.

"Damn" He gritted pulling her head up by her hair to kiss her. The two fought for dominance as Mahz leaned down to rub her clit.

"Daddy w-wait" She screamed after he sent her over the edge again. "Fuck this pussy so good" He grunted, cumming onto her back.

Mahz removed himself and grinned at the sight in front of him. She was stretched out shaking with the sheets still gripped in her fist.

<><><><><><><><>

"Mhmmm so he just took you home that's it?" Mari questioned her cousin as she was still in the bed at 3pm. Truth was he had fucked up her walk and she didn't want anyone to notice. She lied and said she had a hangover. Not that it was anyone's business anyway.

"Yes" she groaned placing the pillow over her head. "This hangover got me fucked up"

Mari stared at her for a moment before saying "Nah I think mahz dick got you fucked up but I'm not gone judge keem's fucked me up too" Mari lightly whispered. Audrey was too distracted to even hear her.

"Can you bring a ice pack for my head please. The lights have it hurting" She asked ignoring the look on her face. Mari got up and grabbed the ice pack before coming back with it and ibuprofen. "Here's a ice pack for the swelling and ibuprofen for the pain" she laughed giving it to her before exiting again.

Audrey checked her phone to see no messages. It's not like she was begging him to contact her but a text would've been fine either way. She locked her phone back before deciding to go to sleep. She'll deal with the real world tomorrow.

______________________

MM y'all not voting enough for my bookies.