22

Upon arriving home Audrey walked in just to see her cousin eating what seemed to be her fourth icecream sandwich as wrappers surrounded her. She closed the door shaking her head at the sight. She had been through too many boxes since she found out so Audrey would randomly drop by the house to add a box in the freezer. Throwing herself on the couch she let out a deep groan. Work seemed like it was getting worse every time she decided to go in and she was considering transferring elsewhere.

She looked around taking in the scenery. She was just happy to be back at her place and it actually felt comforting to be back home after being at Mahz's place for so long. She loved her man but there was no place like home.

"Oh you're home tonight" Mari spoke while slightly throwing shade that Audrey chose to ignore because she wasn't home every night either. She probably was home more than her but Audrey knew she spent nights with keem as well and seeing as keem was on a business trip with Mahz she knew that was the only reason she was here too.

"Oh girl please you're only here because they're out doing business" She refrained from saying where they headed to incase keem hadn't told her about that part of his life and where he was going. Judging by Mari's eye roll she knew though.

"I ordered chinese earlier and you have a plate in the microwave" Mari said as a peace offering.

Audrey sprung to her feet and headed to the kitchen as she was starving and was too lazy to make herself anything. She had planned on eating sleep tonight instead of ordering or cooking. She wanted to get off some of the happy weight that Mahz had started to put on her anyway. "Fat ass" Mari called from the living room.

"Says the pregnant one" She shot back. Mari had started to gain a little weight and if you didn't know her you wouldn't know she was pregnant by her looks but Audrey knew her cousin and it was evident she was pregnant with her glowing and plumper features.

Heating up her food she made her way back to the living room as she grabbed a olipop.

"Do you see yourself being with Mahz longterm?" Mari asked as she glanced at Audrey's ring while she scooped food into her mouth like she hadn't eaten in thirty years.

She was taken back by the question because as far as relationships she never looked too far in the future seeing as men could switch up at any given moment. She didn't want to get too caught up in planning anything with Mahz just to end up hurt. She also wasn't looking into marriage after what had happened with Chevy.

"I do but i'm not planning anything. Whatever happens just happens. What about you and keem? It seems you two have gotten closer"

Mari waved her off while placing her hand across her belly. "We're not even together I don't know what we're doing besides fucking. I don't even want a relationship I just wanted to be free and ride a lil dick" She mumbled.

Audrey burst out laughing. "Well sis riding a lil dick is what got you into this predicament"

"Oh don't laugh too hard because it's me today but it could be you tomorrow. Don't act like you and Mahz don't be going stupid I see that ass spreading" Mari said side eyeing her cousin. Audrey's ass was getting fat but she felt like it was because she had let go of the toxicity in her life and embraced happiness.

"Never bitch. Condoms, God and plan b's gone step for me every trip" She boasted while grinding in her seat. "Plus I'll call planned parenthood so fast all I need is my tt baby"

"Girl planned parenthood my ass I'll be planning your funeral if you kill that man child" Mari laughed half serious. If it wasn't one thing she was learning it was that them Men didn't play about their own. She felt like she had signed a death row contract with the way Keem was keeping tabs on her.