Chapter 4: Classiness is a Crime

*This chapter is not edited*

"Class is an aura of confidence that is being sure without being cocky. Class has nothing to do with money. Class never runs scared. It is self-discipline and self-knowledge. It's the sure-footedness that comes with having proved you can meet life. "

― Ann Landers

Kimberly's P.O.V

I groaned as I felt a ray of sunshine hit my face. I felt the silky material of the bed sheets underneath my body. Memories of the past few events came rushing back making my head spin. I slowly opened my eyes taking in my surroundings. The walls of the room were a deep blood red. Black carpet covered the floor. There was a 70-inch TV mounted on the wall directly across from the bed.

Honestly speaking the room was beautiful; dark yet elegant. The bed sheets were red matching the rest of the room. I heard a light knock on the door. I was about to get up when the door flew open. I looked up to meet Ashton's beautiful eyes. No, Kimberly, snap out of it!

"Good you're awake," he said from the doorframe not moving an inch closer.

"Darling, why don't you come downstairs and eat, and also meet the rest of the gang members?"

I knew I couldn't leave this place. The devil kills anyone who knows about his whereabouts, if I were to leave, he'd just hunt me down and kill me.

I couldn't prevent the blush that covered my cheeks as he called me "darling". Why do I have to be one of those girls who blushes every single time a guy spoke to me?

He held out one of hands waiting for me to get up. I softly sighed while taking my sweet, sweet time getting out of the comfortable bed.

I wonder if my father realized I wasn't home yet. Then again I doubt he even notice my presence when I'm in the same room as him.

Ashton still had his hand held out for me to take a hold of. I hesitated for a moment, debating if I should walk right pass him or take his hand. I decided to take his hand. From the experience I have with gang related business I know it's best to always obey the leader. Besides Ashton isn't just any leader, who would I be to disobey the devil? He face held a soft yet dangerous smile on his face as he dragged me down the stairs to the lower section of the house.

As we entered the kitchen, five guys were already sitting on the bar stools eating eggs and toast. One by one they slowly turned their heads around to face Ashton and me. All five guys had a muscular build. The only differences I could see were their eye and hair color. They could all easily pass as brothers.

The guy on the left started walking towards me, it looked like he was being cautious but he still intimidated me. My glaze immediately fell towards the ground. I could never look into anyone's eyes for too long before looking away.

"Hello, my name is Elijah" The man in front of me spoke.

"Kim" I whispered hoping he'd wear me. I didn't bother look up though. I hope he didn't take it as a sign of disrespect because that wasn't my intention at all.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Kim" his voice was sincere and honest. But I still didn't have the courage to look up.

Ashton tightens his hand around mine, which made me look up. I had to admit that Elijah was a very attractive man. He had dark chocolate brown eyes and a strong jaw line. He was wearing an expensive looking suit and fancy black shoes. He looked like the most mature individual out of the group. Now that I look around the room, all six men were dressed nicely and very professional. Since when did gang members look so classy?

"Kim, this is Jake, Damon, Tyler, Morgan, and Alexander." Elijah spoke has he ran his hands through his hair.

I tensed when I heard Elijah say Damon's name. Damon was also part of his gang; well he used to be before he left. He left before that dreaded night. He'd even asked me to go with him but I had denied, at times I wished I could go back in time. Damon was nothing more than an older brother to me. But it couldn't be the same Damon, could it? I didn't recognize him the other day but than again I was oblivious to everything but the fear that had my trapped in a cage that I couldn't escape from.

I hesitated for a moment but slowly I lifted my head and scanned through each of the guys until they landed on cold icy blue eyes. He looked a little more grown up and masculine from the last time I saw him. He still wore his signature black leather jacket and black jeans that he wore almost everyday. I guess what they say is true, old habits do die-hard. I wonder if he ever washes that jacket.

Damon's smirk slowly turned into a frown as he realized who I was.

...Flashback...

Kimberly's P.O.V

"Bye Nikki!" I yelled as I walked towards my house from a girl's night out.

As I entered the living room there was a figure standing by the window glazing outside towards the full moon. I recognized the man as Damon.

"Hi Kim" I heard him say as he turned around to face me.

"Hey Day" I spoke using his nickname. "Not that I mind but what are you doing here?"

"I'm leaving" He spoke. "I can't be part of this gang anymore. But I can't leave you here unprotected, come with me?" His voice was urgent as he spoke.

"What do you mean unprotected? I have David and the rest of the gang and I can also protect myself"

"I know you can but you don't know the truth about David, Kim... he's not who you think he is" Damon said, anger filling his voice with every word he spoke.

"What do you mean he's not who I think he is!?"

"I can't tell you" Damon sighed. "Are you coming with me or not?"

"No, I'm sorry Damon." Damon face held a look of disappointment and distress. He walked passed me and headed towards the door but before he could he paused and looked back towards me.

"Don't tell the gang I left, and if they ask, lie." Damon spoke has he walked through the door.

... End of Flashback...

Kim's P.O.V

"Kim, is that you?" Damon spoke making everyone in the room turn towards Damon than back towards me. 

Please Follow, Vote, Comment, and Share

I hope you guys liked this chapter!