Chapter 11: Claimed by Him

***This chapter is not edited*** I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Please Vote, Comment and Share :)

"Once, my enemies were those I could see

Now the devil lies deep within me

But angels still nudge me, whispering follies of sin

This war is mine, and mine alone, to win."

― Sarah Brownlee

Ashton's P.O.V

It was around mid morning as I walked downstairs after taking a quick shower to wash the bloodstains off my body. Two things currently occupied my mind: one, I need a cup of coffee and two, Kimberly. After our morning walk I decided to take her out for a bit. I was quite surprised when she expressed her love for motorcycles and leather jackets. I decided to take her down to the dirt track to teach her how to ride one. I wonder if her feet will even touch the ground, I smirk appeared on my face; this is going to be both interesting and entertaining. This woman is definitely going to keep me on my toes.

"Kimberly's here" I heard a hushed voice came from the kitchen. My body became rigid as my heard one of my gang members talking about my woman. I leaned against the door frame listening to Elijah speak on the phone, his back turned to me.

"I'm positive it's her, but theirs a slight problem, it seems her and Ashton are getting close. I also overhead him talking to Damon about taking Kimberly out later today, he'll be alone and defenseless, it'll be the perfect opportunity to kill him and grab the girl." I released a growl under the breath, that bastard. I never liked him.

I decided to make my entrance as I grabbed a mug off the counter and poured some coffee into it. Immediately Elijah hung up the phone without another word. I saw him turn around from the corner of my eye.

"Ashton" He greeted, the surprise visible in his voice. "Elijah" I spoke casually and I took a sip from my freshly brewed coffee. "Do you have any plans for the day?" I questioned as if I heard nothing. I need to gather some more entail before I skin the motherfucker.

"I was about to go visit my sister." He replied, his face void of any emotion as he walked out of the kitchen. I wanted nothing more than to shoot the fucker right between his eyes. That son of a bitch.

I took a deep breath trying to control my anger before I explode.

"Ashton?" I soft voice said from beside me as I continued to glare at the doorway.

I felt Kimberly gently touch my shoulder. I let out a low chuckle as I leaned down to press my lips against her. A wildfire spread through my veins driving me to the edge of insanity. A growl escaped my lips as I griped her waist and pressed her roughly against the wall.

"Please calm down." She whispered against my lips. "What happened?" She whispered. "Nothing that concerns you darling," I spoke through my teeth, my anger seeping through each word.

"You look good." She looked more than good. She was wearing a tight black leather jacket with black skinny jeans and brown boots that had a slight heel to them.

"Thank you," she whispered looking towards the ground while shuffling her feet. I'm going to break her shell sooner or later. "Come on let's get going, we have a long day ahead of us." And probably some trouble as well.

As we made our way to the garage, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her as I saw her eyes sparkle in excitement. I opened the door, "Ladies first." I got on the motorcycle as I rotated the key to start the engine. I waited for Kimberly to climb on behind me. I watched her struggle to get on. "Need help little lady?" I asked with a grin on my face. She narrowed her eyes as she held my hand for support and jumped on. "Hold on tight," I said as I felt her hesitantly grip my jacket with her small hands. I purposely sped down the driveway to make her wrap her arms around me.

"Ashton get off your phone" Kimberly demanded. I put my phone back in my pocket as I apologized "Sorry my little lady."

"Step 1: you need to learn how to control the gears and the clutch." I said getting right to the point as we both stood on the dirt track. I held the motorcycle as Kimberly climbed on top of it. I climbed on behind her while teaching her how to shift gears. I felt her take a deep breath as I leaned into her and placed my hands on hers as I turned the throttle. We were moving at a steady pace, her hair blew against my face and I could smell her intoxicating scent. I want her. I want to touch her. I want to feel her body against mine. 'Shut up Ashton' said the little voice in my head. I cleared my mind as I went back to concentrating on the task at hand.

***Two hours later***

My chest swelled in pride as I watched my woman easily maneuver the bike. She's a fast leaner, I thought with a grin on my face.

For the past hour I've been watching our surroundings carefully to ensure we don't get ambushed. I can't risk either of us getting injured. 

In the distance I heard other vehicles approaching knowing it was most likely that scumbag Elijah and whomever he was talking to. Little does he know I've already informed my men about the situation through a text I sent earlier. They have already surrounded the area. I quickly stopped the motorcycle and told Kimberly to get behind me, without a question she did what I asked. I erased all emotions off my face as those vehicles pulled up at a distance. I watched as Elijah stepped out of the jeep followed by some familiar enemy faces.

"Well, well, well look who the cat dragged in. How was the visit with your imaginary sister?" I asked in a firm tone.

"Cut the crap! Where is the girl!?" David yelled from across the track. David. That motherfucker. I fucking despise that shithead. I should have known! He's fucked with me one to many times, not to mention what the worthless lowlife did to Kimberly. I heard Kimberly gasp as she tightly gripped the back of my jacket. I could feel her body shaking in fear as her ex- fiancé spoke.

"There is no way you are getting anywhere near her" I said in a threatening voice.

"She's my property, and you can't keep what is mine away from me." He growled as he took a couple steps towards us.

"First of all she's not your property anymore, second of all this woman now belongs to me. I will do anything in my power to protect her and keep her safe from the likes of you." I wanted to beat the living shit out of that motherfucker; the only thing restraining me was Kimberly hiding behind me.

Before the fucker would reply, my men came out of their hiding places and surrounded the area. The look on Elijah's face was priceless. "You brought this onto yourself, if you think I'm going to just let you leave, you're heavily mistaken." I said as I took my gun out of my holster.

From the corner of my eye I saw Damon walking towards Kimberly and I. As Damon stood beside me it gave Kimberly the chance to run into the forest and hide without anyone seeing her. I felt a tug in my heart at the thought of Kimberly leaving and not coming back to me.

Without a second thought I shot Elijah right between his eyes, his limp body falling to the ground. I watched as the other men around David stepped back. "You fucking cowards do something!" David screamed in anger towards his men.

Before his men could even grab their guns, my men took care of them. I watched as David made a beeline for his jeep. My blood started to boil as I quickly ran towards him, but he had already sped off. "This isn't over!" I said out loud.

"Where's Kimberly" I yelled furiously towards my men. "Find her!" Before anyone could react I saw Kimberly come out from behind a tree. I quickly started walking towards her as I saw fear imprinted on her face. I took a deep breath and gathered her into my arms. She didn't say anything as I led her to the motorcycle. She grabbed my arm before I could turn towards the motorcycle. "Ashton..." I heard her say in a nervous shaky voice. "Kiss me." My body froze for a couple seconds to comprehend what she said before I grabbed her waist and pulled her body against mine. I locked my lips on her luscious ones, not giving two fucks about who was watching us. "You're mine now" I growled as I claimed her lips once again.

She belongs to Devil now, and there is no way in hell she's getting away from him.