Chapter 3: Darling I Believe you Fainted

*This Chapter is not edited*

"The Devil pulls the strings which make us dance;

We find delight in the most loathsome things;

Some furtherance of Hell each new day brings,

And yet we feel no horror in that rank advance."

― Charles Baudelaire

Kimberly's P.O.V

I moaned, as a bright light blinded me as I opened my eyes. "Was I dreaming?" I mumbled to myself as my eyes adjusted to my surroundings.

"No, darling I believe you fainted." A voice spoke, sounded amused.

I was completely and utterly stocked. I felt my brain go numb and everything around me start to go fuzzy. Not only was I sitting on the devils lap but six guys also surrounded me. Six big guys, six guys with more muscle than a football player. I eyes slowly wondered over all of them my eyes stopping at Ashton.

I couldn't help but think how attractive he is. What's wrong with me? I can't be thinking like this. Not now. Not ever. Each thread of black hair on his head fell perfectly framing his tanned face. His tattoos and well-defined muscles were seen clearly through his tight button up shirt. His eyes were green, a vibrant green, which faded towards the edge of his eyes. He was approximately 6.3 feet tall, which towered over my small frame.

"I don't think she's breathing" This was the last thing I heard before black spots clouded my vision and darkness took over my body once again.

Unknown P.O.V

"No! No! I'll tell you the truth! Please don't kill me!" The man in front of me shouted. I twirled my gun in my fingers as I stared into his eyes. He has a wife and three children at home. Do I care? No, I don't.

"Did you or did you not steal some of my money?" I questioned him. His face twisted a little indicated clearly that he had.

"I-I needed the money, my children were hungry!" he shouted trying hopelessly to defend himself.

"Fine you can go." I said as I saw him try to flee the room as fast has his legs could carry him.

"Not!" I mumbled, aiming and shooting the back of his head.

"Clean that up boys" I yelled at some of my gang members that were currently in my room witnessing the little scene that unfolded in front of them. I glanced over at the man lying dead by the door; I didn't even know his fucking name. People should know better than to mess with me.

"Ooh, and someone head out the fuckers house to announce the death and also kill his wife and children after" Yes I was a cruel person, and I enjoyed every moment of it. The thrill of killing sent pleasure to each cell in my body.

"Sir, Ashton and his gang were on our land," My right hand man said, as he looked around the messy room.

"What?" I roared. 

*Please Follow, Vote and Share*

I know this chapters very short, but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Let me know in the comments! :)