Chapter 12: Healing Touch

*** This Chapter is not edited ***  I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Please Vote, Comment and Share :)

"When he comes to the door

he always looks mocking and half-way angry.

You can see he has sympathy for nothing.

It's written on his forehead

that he can love no one."

― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

*** Few Days Later*** (3rd P.O.V)

Ashton blasted his music while he swung at the punching bag with full force, sweat glistening on his abs in the dim light. He huffed, frustrated at the way Kimberly was acting the past few days. She'd been awfully quiet, choosing to spend all her time isolated in her room. And he didn't like that at all.

He wanted to break her shell. He also wanted to teach her a lesson or two. He despised being disobeyed. Especially by the women he was trying to pursue. The dominant side of him wanted nothing more than to take Kimberly into a world of sin. He knew he was toxic for her, but the devil no longer had the strength to stay away. She was slowly starting to become his addiction.

He channeled all his anger into a final swing which burst the bag, spilling sand all over the wooden floor. Aston sighed at the sight. He quickly wiped the sweat drippings off his face and turned to go to his shower.

Aston jogged up the stairs and towards his room, oblivious of his surroundings. He entered his room heading straight to the bathroom, unaware of the shower already running. He opened the door and froze with his eyes wide open. Inside, he saw a silhouette running her fingers through her hair. She was completely unaware of Ashton's presence. He stood still, drinking in the sight for some time, before lightly closing the door behind him.

Ashton crossed his arms and leaned on a door, smirking. He remembered that there was a pipe burst a couple of days ago; the only working water source was his bathroom. When the house was build, he assured that his room wasn't directly connected with the rest of the house for safety issues.

He couldn't tear his eyes away from the beautiful figure that stood only a few feet away from him. He slowly took his headphones out and simply admired the view in front of him.

It wasn't long after that Kimberly took notice of Ashton standing there with one foot against the door, in nothing but his workout shorts. Her eyes widened as she stood there shocked, she was sure than she locked the door. She immediately turned around into a corner of the shower so she wasn't as exposed. She was lost for words and prayed that Ashton would just walk away, but a dominant part of her didn't want him to leave. She was scared to admit that she felt safe in his embrace. Especially after the incident that occurred a couple days ago.

Ashton's eyes were dead set on Kimberly as he slowly made his way towards the shower. He walks into the shower with only his shorts on. He did not want to scare her. Ashton trapped her further into the corner by putting his arms on either side of her against the wall. He knew this would either move them a step forward or push them a couple of steps back, but it was a risk that he was willing to take.

He leaned down to plant feather light kisses on her bare shoulder causing Kimberly to gasp and shutter under his touch. Ashton couldn't help with smile at the fact that she wasn't panicking at the moment. He moved slightly so his lips were against her ear as he whispered, "Turn around." His voice was husky as he was getting aroused by the situation he put them in.