Kryponite(Narry Fanfic)

"Harry!" I screamed. That boy was so dead, I swear. He'd woken me up at 4am in the morning and then proceeded to jump on me.

"What?" He looked at me innocently, and then smirked, all while still bouncing on me.

"IT'S FOUR IN THE MORNING!" I yelled, amazed that none of the other boys had woken up with the thunderous din we were making in the room. Harry glanced at me with a questioning look on his face, with one eyebrow raised. So? His eyes asked.

"Go away. I want to sleep" I mumbled, shutting my eyes and pulling the blanket covers over my head. My lids were drooping heavily and I thought I could finally close my eyes to sleep. I was wrong. Less than ten seconds later, Harry grabbed the covers off my head again.

"Get up, Nialler. Its your birthday!" Harry grinned, and even in my sleepy state, I could not help but let up a smile. Sighing, I allowed Harry to pull me out of bed, briefly glancing at the full length mirror in the wall. Ugh. I was a mess. My dyed blonde hair was sticking out in every single direction, and not like how it was usually. Harry, on the other hand, looked perfect like always. He was dressed in nothing but boxers, and his curly hair was perfectly arranged, like he'd spent hours in front of the mirror just doing his hair. I knew he didn't though. It was natural, and I liked that. Seeing me check him out, Harry flashed a smile.

"Babe, wipe that drool off your face. I've got a boyfriend." He teased.

"Well, he is one lucky man." I replied, laughing, staring into Harry's eyes. Harry had a serious face on again, and honestly, it turned me on because it was much sexier than his normal grinny face.

"Stop staring at me like that, Horan. You're making me blush." Harry said, his green eyes staring into my eyes. I shook my head. Sometimes Harry acted more like a girl than an actual girl, and it worried me to no end.

"Well, you did wake me up for my birthday, so where is my present?" I held up a hand, changing the topic.

"All in good time, Niall." Harry said, leaning forward, giving me a kiss on the cheek and a peck on the lips. It had been two months now, but I still felt the same amount of electricity passing through us as I used to feel.

"No fair." I complained, as he pulled away. I wanted more of his kisses, and we had reached the stage where I'd want more than his kisses. We'd been good at avoiding that awkward talk so far, though. I wondered if Harry felt the same way as me.

I sat up, and got out of my bed, groaning, and ran a hand through my hair. Harry held on to my wrist and we ran to his room tiptoeing.

We reached his room and he flipped the switch on, and i could tell that the light had been dimmed. Harry's room was roughly the same size as mine, and his walls were painted a dark navy blue. Harry grabbed my face and kissed me roughly, and i could feel his hand sliding behind my neck, which sent shivers down my spine and made my stomach feel nauseous, but in a good way. Harry pressed me against the wall and we continued kissing until he pulled away, breathless. We laughed as we got on to his bed and I snuggled closer to him, his arms around me. I smiled in his chest, breathing in his scent. He was warm, like he was always radiating heat from his body.

"Are you cold, Nialler?" He asked as he pressed more of me towards him, until there was virtually no more space between me and him. I nodded, and he leaned down to kiss my forehead. Slowly, I fell asleep to the steady beating of Harry's heart and the sound of his breathing that seemed to have a calming effect on me.

When we woke up, it was around 9. I felt a hand gently trace the contours of my face, and I opened my eyes laughing. But it was not Harry I woke up to. It was Louis.

"Boobear, what the hell?" I said, and it came out as more of a question than a statement. I fully opened my eyes and saw Hazza standing in a corner, smirking at me.

"Happy birthday, Nialler." He smiled and patted my head, before letting go of me. Harry's door opened again and Zayn and Liam popped in.

"Hey sleepyhead. Happy birthday" They choroused, making me laugh.

"We'll wait for you downstairs." Harry said, ushering the boys out. "Come down soon. We've got a great day ahead of us." Harry smiled at me, while the boys exchanged knowing looks with one another. The boys went out and Louis stayed.

"Well, Nialler." He began, pulling out a carrot. "Have a carrot."

"Nah, you can have a fun time with Mr carrot over there." I gestured grandly. Louis looked insulted.

"You have insulted the great honour of Mr Carrot." Louis said in a mock serious tone. I laughed, and he laughed with me. He gave me a hug before walking out of the room.