guess who's back, back again, kali's back

A/N sorry about changing Eminem lyrics to suit my situation, I just felt the need. This chapter was a deal, if CaseyBentley09 updates, me and BlazeAlight would. If you don't know who they are, check them out, their great friends of mine. Also, sorry for not updating for the past few... months. This chapter is about Amber, since we all have our ships, also I may have stolen a character from another fandom just to make BlazeAlight happy (shhh!! it's a surprise) and sorry it's short...

-----------------------------------------------------(Peeta Ciel Mellark's POV)----

                                                                       ^^^^ SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!

I have to move from district twelve to district four, I must admit, it's an upgrade, but that doesn't mean I won't miss my home, and the love of my life (The lovely Katniss Everdeen) with that player, Gale. Yeah, I've seen the way he looks at her, but she hasn't noticed, nor has she noticed the way any of the boys look at her in school. Four is a district for careers, so I bet their all cocky, and mean, and violent. All I know is that district two is the meanest, richest, brutal district where you get shot for just being in love if your not within the legal working age. Thank god I'm not living there... Four isn't so bad compared to that. But that doesn't mean they aren't the same, so I'll be careful. We're getting on the train now, and I wave good bye to my home, and go to the place where they work with fish. It's Rye's nineteenth birthday tomorrow, marking him safe from the games. Two years, and Tiger will be in his last reaping. That makes me 14. Yes, 14. I think the local bakers in district four have a daughter who's fourteen, and rumour has it, even she trains at the academy. Mom is sending me to training in hope of me 'growing a backbone' stupid mom...

************************time skip***************************

Me, and my two brothers hop off the train, I help mom off the train, and dad steps off, bringing all of moms stuff. Why she brought it all I will never know... Rye, my eldest brother, grabs his two large suitcases, and starts attempting to jog to the small hovercraft that will take us to the centre of district four, to take part in the bread festival that goes from district to district every year. Tiger, the second eldest grabs his two large suitcases and one of dads, and then I grab my one, medium sized suitcase, and two of dads, then pick up moms purse. I have not half as much stuff because I gave it to Katniss and her sister Prim to sell at the hob, and make some money to keep themselves fed. I got 50% of the money for it, which I didn't want, but Prim insisted. Dad finishes putting the last of the stuff into the hovercraft and I hand mom her purse. "Can't believe you liked that stupid girl, Peeta, maybe you'll find a wealthier, smarter girl than that coal miners daughter" Says my mother spitefully. Dad looks at me with a knowing look. He used to be in love with Katniss's mother but she ran off with a coal miner who died in an explosion years ago. Tiger looks at me with a smug smile on his face. He thinks he can get any girl, because of his skills and strength, but he can't. Girls are more drawn to Rye, who's as stubborn as they come, and was dating a girl back home. She was picked for the games and killed in the second night by her ally, who was from district seven. He hacked off her arms and left her there to bleed to death. The careers got him about three hours later, the brute from two stent a spear straight through the back of his ribcage and straight through the front of his body. He died... smiling... at the smugness of killing my future sister in law.

Rye now refuses to look at any other girl because he's still shaken up by what happened to Ember. I never knew Ember that well, but she was beautiful, and kind, and had a talent for sewing. I look at Rye, his eyes have gone grey, and lifeless, whereas before they where bright blue. He loved Ember with all his heart and now she's gone. Rye looks up after staring at the floor for the past half an hour that we've been in this hovercraft. "Peeta, maybe we can hang out after we've set up the bakery like before... Ember.?" Rye questions. He's trying, I know that, so does dad. Tiger takes after mom, who isn't known for her sensitivity. "Sure Rye, after training I'll come hang with you" moms head snaps up. "I forget to mention, we have to share the bakery with the family in this district. They have two sons and a daughter, be warned, she trains with the highest scoring students, and is friends with several victors" wow. I didn't know THAT...

Tiger laughs "I bet you I've had her before the end of the month" I hate him so much... "I heard she's dangerous so be careful, she apparently took on the head peacekeeper and came out on top" mutters Rye. I sit here, hoping that Tiger will fall out of the hovercraft and die.

-------------------another time skip--------

We finally get to the district four bakery and Rye has unpacked all the things from the car while dad takes it all inside and mom is talking to the mother of the Carlton family... they have a 21 year old son, Gale, a 18 year old son, Ash, and then 14 year old Amber. I can't wait to meet her...