the drunken couple

Jasmine's pov, Oh and we may meet a new character in this chapter. Pewdiepie references!!!!! and yeah, sorry you had to wait so long, writers block sucks

---------------------------------------------Jasmines pov:

I see Jade fighting six boys while Cato struggles to stay contious on the floor after being knocked over and beaten. She get's the arrow in the shoulder that was meant for Catos heart, and saved his life. Just as she passes out Casey climbs through the open window, very drunk, she struggles to climb through and gets her foot stuck around the curtain, falls flat on her face and then Finnick climbs through and he gets his foot stuck around the other curtain, bringing the curtain pole crashing down onto both their heads. "Hey everyone" Casey slurres and stands up, grabbing onto Kirks shoulder so she doesn't fall over again. Finnick slings his arm around her waist and they stumble to Jade's uncontious body. "What happend to my little jay?" Finnick says, drunkenly. Finnick thought of Jade as a little sister, but his love for Casey was far too strong for anything to happen between them. Just as they get to Jade and a now unconscious Cato, Finnick falls over the bleeding body of Jack onto his face. Casey cries at the thought of Finnicks face being rearranged but he stands up again and they look at eachother and laugh loudly. "Exploding llamas" Casey shouts loudly and sits beside Jade, and tries to pick her up, only to fall over and get squished by Jade. Finnick then tries to pick up the two of them and at first succseeds but then he falls on top of cato, with Jade on top of him and Casey on top of her. Everybody is laughing insainly and some people have had to sit on the floor their laughing that hard. "What you laughing at?" yells Finnick and then belches. Everybody then laughs even harder and Casey decides to shout again, "Flying bananas, totally random moment" everybody dies with laughter and then Casey some how manages to stand up, and stumble to the bar, picks up a bottle of vodka and pours it on the sleeping dude known as chris (the jerk, to Cato) "That's what you get for messing with my pet unicorn, Billy oh and Jade" then I decide to take action and save the day by pushing Casey over to Finnick, but she fails to keep her balance and falls over yelling "Billy!! I got my revenge for you, at last" Finnick falls over with her and mutters "You did it babe" and then Kirk carries Casey home, while Jamie (another one of Finnicks friends) grabs Finnick and half drags, half carries him home while he's yelling "Casey will get her full revenge, see ya cato the potato" and then he makes himself and Jamie collapse. Casey is now screaming "STEPHANO!!!!!" at the top of her lungs and begins to laugh at herself. So everybody goes back to partying and having a good time.

Amber walks over to me and has to yell over all the people howling with laughter "I'd better go, Im gunner make sure Casey doesn't have any more to drink, and get rid of her hangover in the morning" Once Amber has gone I go to the bathroom and wash my face because my make up seems to way a ton now. I wonder where Zina got to. Then I know because she's sat with Daniel. Casey walks back in and somehow got past Amber, and Krik... which is literally impossible, Amber's like a hawk. But hear she is, Casey is hear, and stumbling to the bar and drinking some more. Finnick walks back in with a very drunk looking Kirk. How long where they gone? like ten minutes? "Why are you so fat Jennifer?" they say. huh? who on earth is Jennifer? "Finnick?" Casey says emotionally. "Right hear baby" Finnick calls and she runs into his open arms, knocking them both over. "Chair mode activate boop" They both say at the exact same time. Just the everybody looks out of the window and notices that it's started raining. Quickly everybody goes to get their stuff and get home. Zina decides to take Casey home for the third time tonight but Casey won't go anywhere without Finnick, so he grabs her hand and is pulled to Finnick's house by a very fed up looking Zina. They won't do anything, I know that for a fact. Then Amber walks back up to the porch of Key's house and I remember to go get my present for him. It's a teddy bear I made for my baby brother who passed away with my mother two weeks ago. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and his exact words to me where "I know this seems childish but I would love a teddy bear, you know, something I could hand down to other family members and cuddle with" He looked at me as if he wanted to say something else but that's all he said.

I walk to the coats room only to get pushed by the biggest sluts in school, Kelly, Amy, and Rhianna. "I can't believe you fancy key you little cow! He's MINE!!" Rhianna yells, pushing me with every word. Amy and Kelly have my backpack, which holds my axe. well I'm screwed. Amy begins slapping me and Kelly begins kicking me with her seven inch stilettoes. What would Jade do in this situation? I don't know and she's uncontious with the boy that loves her. She probably wouldn't flinch, or cry out in pain. I don't know how she does it. Not even Casey knows everything about Jade. Wait, she's drunk, I can ask her, and she's so drunk she may not remember. But first I need to get out of hear... easier said then done. Then Luhan comes to the rescue. Luhan is a good friend of Key's and has a baby face. He grabs Kelly's fake hair, and pulls, making her cry out in pain. She tries to kiss him only to earn a slap around the face. She begins trying to flirt with him but she looks fake and he drags her out into the rain. As he throws her into the rain her make-up washes off and she now looks like a dieing cat. Minho throws her stuff at her and walks back in. Onew grabs Amy and then throws her over his shoulder and she begins to stroke his arm, then he throws her on her butt on the porch. The three girls go to regular school so they won't be able to volenteer for the games because they have no idea how to defend themselves. "Rhianna!" Key yells behind me. I'v collapsed onto the floor and now Jonghyun is picking me up carefully. Taemin is treating a cut on my leg from Kelly's heels. It's really small but really deep. "Rhianna, don't mess with my girl, and get out of my house before I throw you out like your sluts for friends" Key spits, and takes my hand gentely. "Your girl? She is ugly and pathetic Key, why would you want her? when you could have me?" ugh, she makes me sick. She's flirting with Key. "Get lost Rhianna, before you get what's coming to you" I say harshly, staring daggers at her.

As Rhianna leaves, Key putshis arms around me and pulls me into a friendly hug. "You ok now?" I nod my head shyly and then, Luhan, Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Minho walk over to us, and high five Key, then wave at me with genuin kindness and go to their rooms because their staying hear tonight.. "You can't go home Jasmine, no doupt the sluts will be waiting for you there. You can stay hear tonight if you like" I nod gratefully and after returning his hug tell him I'll be back in a minute we have a short argument about him sleeping on the couch. I get his birthday present and give it to him, shyly. Where has all my confidence gone? "Key, I really don't mind sleeping on the couch tonight, I just need to call my parents" I call my parents, Key is already on the sofa, half asleep. He showed my where his room was, and lent me a t-shirt for pyjamas so I go upto his room, and lock the door and go to sleep. Before I go to sleep, I remember to call Casey, and ask her about Jade. Casey went home just before I got a full on slut attack. "What's up?" Casey say's sounding a little more sober then she was earlier "I want to know everything you know anout Jade" I hear a sharp breath from Casey "Ok, but you can't tell her I told you this" I agree and Casey begins "Me, and Amber where close friends with her when we where like three, and for two years we visited district two everyother weekend, and she went with us, everyday we where there because her dad abused her and her sister Violet. Ruby was the family favourite and Jade hated her for it. Everybody called Jade Clove then, but Jade's birth name is Jade. Everybody in district two knows her as Clove, appart from Violet and us. we havn't seen Violet since Jade left district two in order to escape her horrible past"  And with that I drift off to sleep.