My sisters arrival

Ok, since know body comment on who's pov you want, Im doing another Cato pov. Just comment and I'll do a pov from someone esle at some point... anyways, on with the story:

-----------------------------------CATO'S POV-----------------------------------

How can Jade be so similar to Clove yet be completely different to her at the same time. We get to meet the second highest scoring. I wonder who is is? Maby Lexi, or Emma, I don't know but as two of the older students drag her away kicking and screaming, something comes to mind. I walk over to her and get them to drop her. Gently I lift her onto her feet, and she strokes my arm seductively, then I slap her "I don't love you any more. Get out." I whisper flatly, my voice empty of any emotion. She begins to cry and Jade looks at me with confusion. I walk back over to her "so now Im single, how'd you like to go on a date with me?" I ask her. She get's angry "Really? you think that I'd go on a date with you the second you dump your girlfriend? wow your stupider then I thought" She says sounding calm. I can tell that one more wrong word and I'll end up with one of Jade's knives in my throat. I wink at her "Just because you don't love me now, doesn't mean you won't later" That's what does it, I said it because it's true even though it doesn't seem like it. She may not like me now but that will soon change. I lean over to Jade, who has her back to me. "Don't forget I'm always hear, beautiful" A loud laugh that I would know anywhere comes from behind me. It's Ez. "Ez?" She walks over to me, her long blond hair in it's regular side pony tail and her big green eyes stand out even more now she's growing up... but my little sister is fourteen. "I see havn't changed since you left bro" Hunters voice echos. He steps out from behind Ez and smirks at me. "Ez,-" she cuts me off "Ezmerelda, to you brother" She snaps. She only made me call her that when she was mad at me. She won't tell me what and she'll make my life harder until I figure out what I did wrong and fix it. "Ezmerelda, meet my training partner, Jade" Jade turns her head at the sound of her name and nods to us, then returns to knife throwing. Why she doesn't like me I don't understand. "Hey, Ez, Im gunner go and train now ok?" Hunter says. "Sure, but remember what I told you Hunter, It's not as easy as it looks to take down an apponent, even if their smaller then you" Of course she supports her twin brother, but she turns her back on her older brother who procteced her. "So, Jade, if you ever have any trouble with my huge jerk of a brother, just come and see me" Ezmerelda says to Jade. Does she know her? I know for a fact that Ezmerelda has never met Jade so why does she look at Jade like she knows her? Never mind. Im just going to focus on getting jade to like me in the way I like her. She's not like all the other girls I'v met. I feel the need to protect her, and to hold her in my arms, like I did with Clove. And just then my oppertunity arrives: "Hey everyone, Key is having a party to celebrate his eighteenth in a week and your all invited. His parents arn't home and the party starts at eight" Kirk yells. Hears my chance to show her I love her . My oppertunity is hear. I look for Jade, wanting to ask her to the party to me, but I can't see her anywhere. My second love has dissapeared and she took the rest of my heart with her.