she saved me

Authors note: go check out CaseyBently9's story. It's cool so far and as you can guess were friends. If I get two comments on this chapter I may do an amber or Casey POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But... Amber and Casey just whisper to her. Their voice's hushed and filled with pleading. "ugh fine I'll help him!!!! but I don't see why I have to do it, you two are perfectly capable" she spat. Then all I can think about is how I'v lost at least 3 and 1/2 pints of blood. Clove run's inside and get's a small device that's about as big as a pen. She put's the tip into the large pool of my blood around me. I begin to feel faint and dizzy but Amber and Casey won't let me fall to sleep. Clove show's Casey and Amber the side of the pen and they gasp. As usual I'm left out and just then Clove pulls out a syringe, at first I think she's going to inject an air bubble into my veins and the syringe could easily hold a pint of blood. She plunges the needle into the top of her arm without hesitating, how did she do that so quickly? I suddenly realise that I need another pint of blood immediately to continue living. That's probably why Clove had to get the pen thingi... It tests your blood and telly people what blood type you are. She must have the same blood type as me, or had no other choice. She just stitched up the wound with her small, slim little fingers and to be honest the wound was stitched up like a pro would have done. Never knew she had medical experience. Then she injected the (still warm) blood into my body and it took all three girls to carry me to the shed the hung out in. Casey just decided to run out and get something, I have no idea what but what shocked me most was the fact that she was so bitter about saving my life but didn't hesitate to give me her blood. "You are going to kill me you know?" Clove say's with a sigh "yeah but you still love me" she look's angry now and get's up " Listen hear Hadley,  I'll never ever love you. I'v seen you up in the richer end. Your an arrogant jerk when it come's to other people besides your family" it was true. How had she seen me before? I mean we are five year's old. I don't expect her to remember much about me and she was quite right about me being a jerk... but I would never admit that out loud to anyone. "You do know that I feed my entire family of mum, dad, older... sick brother, violet, myself and ruby" her eye's become glassy  "my dad refuses to work, Ruby is very obnoxious, my mum is an architect, well she was until my dad broke both her arms and wrists and every time they healed he would break them again. Violet isn't much help but she tries. She earn's money hear and there from sweeping the neighbors houses, but it's not much. I support the family, I bring home the food. If their is ever any money in our house I'v never seen a dime come through the front door, my dad just spends the child benefit money he gets on alcohol, that causes him to hit us even harder then when he's sober. I feed us with whatever I can get my hands on. Thank's to my dad my mum and my older brother are now dead" by the end of that sentence she's crying big heavy tears.

I motion for her to come closer to me the way I do with Ez when she's upset. Clove refuses to move from where she stood. She stopped crying surprisingly quickly and after about five minuet's there was no evidence she had cried. "I'm so sorry. I didn't realise Clove, I'm..." she cut me off "nobody ever realises Cato!!! because they think I'm the weak little girl who can't defend herself, then when I try to keep my family alive it's frowned on again and I'm put in stocks and whipped in front of only the mayor of district 2, who actually cut's me some slack considering he knew what my dad did. Only problem is Cato, nobody can prove that my dad brutally murdered my mum and brother. My mum committed 'suicide' and my brother died of 'natural' causes and abuses his three useless daughters. I don't need sympathy Cato. I don't need my dad. Hell, the only people I never needed was violet, my mum, and my brother. Now that the only one alive has been taken from me I at least don't have to worry about what my dad's going to do to her while i go and work" she look's furious "don't think for a second that just because im a girl i can't look after myself. And never forget that just because I'v had a tough life dosen't mean that I want sympathy. She picks me up by the scruff of the neck and carry's me to the door. "Clove. i..." again she cut's me off. "get out of hear jerk. And just because I saved you sorry little ass dosen't mean I care about you. It just means that where even" "It just mean's where even" It echos through my mind again and again. Does she realise that she's saved me more times then I'v saved her? that dept will go unpaid for a long time. People say that their never going to speak to someone ever again and they do at some point, but the only time I and Clove will ever speak is if we make mean comment's to one another at the academy which I'm not looking forward to anymore. So I can never repay the dept I owe to Clove for saving my life.