the hospital

A/N: hey guys, writers block is painfull and annoying, and hopefully will never come back. Sorry to keep you waiting, Join Clato4ever in her Clato mobile as we go on a mission to punish Gary Ross for creating Glato, and not putting in the Clato scene.

-----------------------------Jade's pov--------------------

There's a loud beeping sound and a bright light over head, I but out my hand to smash whatever is making the annoying beeping sound, and only for it to come into contact with something that's not my alarm clock. I sit up as quickly as my body will let me, I'm stiff and struggling to move. My body won't let me make any sudden movements. I sit up slowly and look around, Cato is sat in the corner, completly uncontious, and he's only in a hospital gown and his underwear. He's hanging off the hospital bed with his head facing me. He's snoring softly and his blond hair is ruffled. I'm in a hospital, I can see the IV in my arm. I rip it out, and obviously it didn't hurt, I'm immune to most pain arn't I? I don't like what happend to me, hell, nobody does, but it's easier in life when I'm faced with challenges. However sometimes I wonder what it would be like to feel the autum breeze when it blows, the rush of warmth I'm suppost to feel when my friends hug me, and feel the sweet summer heat. But instead I feel nothing. Sometimes it makes me wonder what my future will be like, then I'm reminded of my mothers will. I have to marry someone before my eighteenth birthday, that's not going to happen. Ever. I would rather die alone then marry anyone because my indipendance will be taken from me, and my life will be over. Nobody really knows why I'm so well, me. I was probably the only little girl in school who didn't dream about prince charming lifting me up onto a pure white horse and taking me off into the sunset and living happily ever after. Nope. Instead I dreamed of being a mighty victress, killing all those who doupted me, on a black horse being the vision of my enemys nightmares. Yes, I was a disturbed child, but can you blame me with the way my father treated me?

I'm not looking forward to what Casey is like when she becomes sober again and finds out I've been in the hospital. Cato wakes up suddenly and rushes over to me, our hospital gowns russling as he hugs me, and so for once I let myself feel something, and hug him back. "Thankyou" I say. "Your thanking me? Jade, if anything, I should be thanking you. You saved my life by taking on six HUGE guys, one of them armed, and stood up for us, and took care of me when I needed it" He kisses my cheek and I let him, that's his thanks for me. "I thank you, for giving me something to fight for Cato" I give him a quick a peck on the lips and find my clothes in a cubord and throw Cato's to him. He goes into the bathroom and I get dressed quickly and sat on my bed before hearing a loud thud on the floor of the toilets. "Cato?" silence. "Cato? you ok?" I knock on the door and hear a groan behind the door. I break it down instantly to find Cato on the floor, his stitches have opend up, their messy and rushed and low quality stitches at that. I run out and and grab an emergency first aid kid from under the desk at the reception. I pull out the disinfectant and rub it into his wound. He moans in pain and it hurts me to see him like this. I start to stitch his back up. He opens his eyes which where squeezed tightly shut. "I know you feel pain but you could at least keep your eyes open" I say jokingly. He opens his eyes and they lock on mine. He pushes himself off the floor slowly, staring into my eyes, while sneaking glances at my lips. What does that even mean? that he want's to kiss me? I have no idea, I've only ever seen this when Finnick looks at Casey "Jade, I have to say before we regret anything, I really like you, I always have done since the day we met but you sent me mixed signals. I didn't know if you really cared about me or you where just playing with me. Will you go on a date with me?" If only you knew. He edges closer towards me. I can't stand it anymore. I close the space between us and our lips meet. I feel a change now, I feel the pressure of his lips on mine, the sparks from where his hands are touching me. He locks his arms around my waist and then he pulls away and whispers in my ear "Can I take that as a yes?" sending shivers down my spine. His smirk is unmistakeable "Yes" I peck him on the lips. I've got him wrapped around my little finger, easy.

My game now, not his. I think to myself as I stand up and offer him my hand, in return he raises his eyebrows at me. "You thing you could pull me up? your pretty strong but I don't think your strong enough to lift me" I give him a look that says wanna bet? I grab one of his fore-arms with both mine and pull him up, but I pulled too hard and he falls onto me. "Cato?" he's just laughing "Yeah, Jade?" he say's between laughs "I-can't-breath" I say dramatically. "I'm sorry Jade, hear" He rolls off me and puts his arm around my shoulder. I savour the sweet oxygen passing into my lungs and push myself onto my stomach, then do a press up, and stand up. Cato looks impressed and I offer him my hand again, but not before moving my left leg back to support myself. He takes my hand and I pull him up properly and we walk past the nurses. They look at me, staring daggers, why? "Why are they looking at us?" I whisper yell to Cato "Look at your waist" I look down and Cato has his arm wrapped loosely around my waist. So their jealous? "What are you doing, trying to ruin my reputation?" I snap at him. "Haha, you haven't noticed the way every guy looks at you then?" I look at him confused "no" I say blankly. "You really are something Jade, something worth fighting for. Every guy wants to be this close to you Jade, hell, any guy would kill to be as close to you as Finnick and Kirk are. Every guy wants you, and every girl wants to be you" I'm shocked. Nobody ever told me this "Why didn't the guys just ask me?" I ask curiously. He chuckles and I slap his arm playfully. "Their kinda afraid of you, their scared that you'll go ninja on them, and plus, you make every guy in a ten meter radius nervous" my head cocks to the side with confusion "yet you had the courage to?" I ask in a gentle voice. "because now I know you won't hurt me"