Chapter 5

NOTES: I am so sorry this has taken ages to update but I really wanted to finish Destruction: Yellow first...and now I have, I can concentrate on this. Though I'm only gonna do a few chapters of this as I didn't really intend it to be a long story.

This chapter will contain mild swearing.

Don't form. You must stay hidden! I...I hope you can hear me...

...

So many thoughts were flying around in his head. He just...couldn't believe that Pearl was gone.

So many questions...

How was Pearl killed?

When was Pearl killed...?

What did Peridot mean when she was saving something...?

It was at that point, that maybe, just maybe...Peridot had all the answers. Her gem was cracked. He remembered he heeled Lapis...he had nothing to lose and licked his hand, soaked with his saliva and wiped it over the green gem.

The cracked quickly disappeared...and then glowed beautifully, levitating off the ground. Steven crawled back a bit, so to give Peridot some room and soon enough, she started to appear. Her hair was first and the shape of her head, followed by the body...Steven watched as this small glow started to form a body and after a few seconds, Peridot was formed and fell onto the floor...she crawled back as the last thing she could remember was a spear going through her chest...other than losing her Limb Enhancers which mystically disappeared, she was back to normal...but she could feel the pain that pierced her. She grabbed hold of her chest but nothing was impaling her...she breathed heavily from her memory but quickly looked up at Steven, who was worried. Peridot was up against a wall and could move no further but Steven slowly stood up, his hands up in a 'not to worry' gesture, he wanted to walk forward to her but figured this would scare her more. Peridot looked around her surroundings and quickly realized where she was...

Some quick flashes of memory came back...

STEVEN:Your...y-your alive...?

PERIDOT:(Weak) Peridots...a-are stronger...t-than you think.

CUT TO:-

YELLOW PEARL:(Dusting herself) Is that all you've got?

CUT TO:-

Peridot weakly lifted up her arm, charging what power she had left but the pain was unbearable that surrounded her...but without hesitation the yellow Pearl slashed at her face, simply smashing her visor and shattering her eye, as black water-downed substance poured out of her, Peridot screamed...the yellow Pearl chuckled...she span around, spin-kicking Peridot...the impact making the poor green gem weaker than ever.

The yellow Pearl was enjoying this, she lowered her spear and walked around Peridot.

YELLOW PEARL:You know something, I never liked Peridots. I just think it's wrong to have limb enhancers, technology to make your pathetic existence worthwhile. You are nothing without them. Useless. Weak...pathetic! And then there was you...I hated you from the start and I knew you would mess up such a simple mission. (Grabs Peridot's face and squeezes it) I can help you. I can end it, the pain...(Laughs) Not that you'll have a choice, you'd be shattered when we get back to homeworld. Let me finish your suffering...I'll kill you with dignity.

PERIDOT:Fu...fuck you...

The yellow Pearl's smiles quickly disappear as soon as she was told that but then it slowly grew back and then she chuckled. Peridot could only stare back, weakly and worriedly.