Chapter 4

NOTES: May contain swearing.

The yellow Pearl was enjoying this, she lowered her spear and walked around Peridot.

YELLOW PEARL:You know something, I never liked Peridots. I just think it's wrong to have limb enhancers, technology to make your pathetic existence worthwhile. You are nothing without them. Useless. Weak...pathetic! And then there was you...I hated you from the start and I knew you would mess up such a simple mission. (Grabs Peridot's face and squeezes it) I can help you. I can end it, the pain...(Laughs) Not that you'll have a choice, you'd be shattered when we get back to homeworld. Let me finish your suffering...I'll kill you with dignity.

PERIDOT: Fu...fuck you...

The yellow Pearl's smiles quickly disappear as soon as she was told that but then it slowly grew back and then she chuckled. Peridot could only stare back, weakly and worriedly.

YELLOW PEARL: You...wish!

Just then the Pearl lifts Peridot up and doesn't hesitate as she pushes her yellow spear into Peridot's chest, the green gem gags, and coughs out more green blood. Peridot closes her eyes as she starts to glow...within seconds, she becomes nothing but the gem from her forehead and lands hard on the floor. The yellow Pearl chuckles...she raises her foot over the Peridot gem, ready to shatter it...and then, she brings her foot down. The end of Peridot...

The foot became inches away...and yet, nothing...

The yellow Pearl was knocked for six by a pink shield that smacked her in the face, making her lose her balance and falling on the floor. As soon as the pink shield ricochet from the yellow Pearls face, it quickly flew back to Steven, who simple grabbed it and shielded himself with it. His face frowning angrily and his teeth gritted, ready to fight...it was never in his nature to fight back...but this was different...

STEVEN: Leave her alone!

The yellow Pearl shook her head and turned angrily at Steven, quickly getting up.

YELLOW PEARL: Hmph. I almost forgot about you, Rose!

STEVEN: I'm not Rose! I'm Steven!

YELLOW PEARL: But you have summoned her shield. You must be!

STEVEN: She...gave her life to me so I could live! She created me!

YELLOW PEARL: (Chuckles) It doesn't matter...at the end of the day, you have summoned the shield of a traitor. And traitors must be SHATTERED!

The yellow Pearl summoned her long spear from her chest and span it around gallantly before running at quick speed towards Steven and then summersaulting in the air, for a few spins before bringing her spear down towards Steven...but just then, something grabbed her spear, a whip, that pulled her back, whiplashing her and bringing her back hard onto the ground with a crash. The crash causing more damage to the flooring and producing rubble dust...soon it died down and she coughed, looking behind her to see Amethyst, bring back her whip and the fusion, Garnet, who was producing her massive gauntlets.

GARNET: Don't you touch him!

YELLOW PEARL: Ugh, you crystal...BITCHES!

AMETHYST: Uh, I think you're the only bitch here!

YELLOW PEARL: (Chuckles a little) Heehe...imagine the rewards my Diamond would give me, knowing I destroyed the crystal gems...and shatter Rose, FOR THE HONOUR OF PINK DIAMOND!