17

We got home and I plopped down on the couch. Ethan did the same. "I can't believe it. We're having twins." I said playing with the strings on my sweat pants. "I know I'm so excited babbyyyyyy" he said wrapping his hands around me and talking in his puppy voice. I laughed and snuggled up to him. "Alright," he said, "get up." I looked at him confused. "Why?" I asked. "We are going on a date. A real date. Just you and I." He said kissing me on the cheek before walking into the bathroom and cutting on the shower. I walked upstairs and laid my outfit across my bed. I was wearing a blue dress with black sandals. I wanted to keep it simple but sexy. When I was finished I also got into the shower and shaved my hairy ass legs that I like never shave. I got out of the shower and put my robe on while I did my makeup. I blow dried my bright blonde hair before curling it. Then I walked into my room and put my clothes on. Lastly, I looked into the mirror before grabbing my purse, my phone, and walked out. I walked down the stairs and he had his phone out recording me. "OHHHH DAMN!!!! BABY GIRL YOU ARE SO HOT!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!" He yelled and I blushed. He put the video on his story. What would his fans think? "Ethan what about your fans?" I asked. "Hey. Grayson talked to them. He explained everything. Most of them are so supportive of everything. Of course though,  there are some that don't want to accept the fact that I have a pregnant girlfriend." He reassured me. I nodded and we walked out of the door.

Ethan's POV
I opened her door on the passenger side of the car. She hated when I did these things because she's just so independent and I love that she isn't into all that cheesy stuff but it's fun at the same time. She shot me a look and climbed in the car. I closed the door and ran to the drivers side. I cranked the car and backed out of the driveway. "Where we going, Dolan?" She asked. "I'm not telling you." I replied and she shook her head. We arrived at the spot that she took me the night Grayson got drunk. Where it all started. Where everything began. Where I fell in love. I fell completely madly in love. I parked the car and looked over at her. She had a beautiful smile plastered across her face.

Kaila's POV
I looked at the ground in front of us. He had a entire picnic set up.

I loved it

I loved it. We got out of the car and sat down on the blankets. We talked a bunch of nonsense and watched the city lights.
-
Later in the evening it started to rain. I started laughing and ran to the car. We drove to Papa Johns because of course he wanted pizza. I stayed in the car while he went inside to get it to go. I saw these two guys walk up to this car that clearly wasn't there's because they couldn't get in it. Eventually they started trying to brake the windows. I opened the door and stepped out. "Hey. I'm sorry. Is there a problem?" I asked sarcastically. "Oh. Hey sexy mama." One of the creepy guys said. "Man you really are sexy. What's a girl like you doing out here all alone?" The other asked. I ignored and crossed my arms, "What are two ugly ass guys like you doing out here messing with a car that isn't yours?" I asked. They started laughing and walked up to me. "Mind repeating that baby girl?" One of them asked pushing me on the shoulder. I kicked him in the nuts and attempted to run but it was no use. The other kicked my back and I fell flat on my face. I stood up and faced them. "You still not scared?" The one I kicked in the nuts said. I walked up to him and raised my arm before swinging hard. I was sure I broke my hand. The other friend took off after me and as I turned around I bumped into a rock hard chest. I saw Ethan's shirt and felt safe. He grabbed my shoulders and moved me to the side. He walked to the guy that I punched earlier and punched him profusely. I watched as the other friend ran away. I looked back at Ethan and he was still punching the guy, "YOU! FUCKING! LAY! ANOTHER! MOTHER FUCKING! HAND ON! MY GIRLFRIEND! AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" He yelled in between punches making sure the last one was the hardest. Most girls would yell for their boyfriends to stop but the thing is that if I were strong enough I would've done the same. I opened the passenger side door and helped Ethan in before going to the drivers side. I looked at his knuckles which were red and bruised. He was breathing heavy and I pulled the car over. "Are you okay?" I asked calmly. He didn't answer but he looked at me. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. He pulled away crying, "God, I am so glad you're okay." He said shakily. "I don't think I am," I paused, "one of them pushed me and I landed on my stomach..." I cried. He looked distraught.

No comment......you'll just have to wait.

Part of this chapter idea is owed to Charx0  thanks for the idea bbyg!!!