8

I walked in to my house. Ethan following quickly behind me.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"What? Did you think I was going to let you stay here alone," he paused and raised his eyebrows. I raised my eyebrows back at him. "Hell no." He finished.

"Alright," I rolled my eyes and sighed, turning on my heels,

"Do you want something to eat?" I said walking into the kitchen. I walked over to the sink to was my hands. I grabbed a kitchen towel and dried off my hands. I turned around and saw Ethan standing in front of me. He had his hands placed on the bar and on the counter on the other side, blocking me from walking any further. He slowly walked closer to me not taking his eyes off of me. I walked backwards until I was cornered.

"I told you that you shouldn't roll your eyes at me." He said angry but really sexy. My breathing quickened and my heart was pounding. I looked away biting my lip.

"Fuck." Ethan said before lifting my head up and kissing me roughly but I liked it. He started kissing my neck leaving a few bite marks and hickeys. He found my sweet spot and I accidentally let out a small moan. This was the freakiest side of Ethan that I've ever seen.

I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. I turned on my record player and stood there looking out the window. Out of nowhere I felt someone gently move all of my hair to one shoulder. Ugh. Ethan, he's doing it again. He started kissing my neck softly.
Shit. I can't handle this.

"Do you want to, um, watch a movie?" I whispered as he still kissed my neck.

"No. I, uh, I've seen all the movies." He said breathing heavily.

"Oh. Are you sure? There are quite a few." I whispered laughing. He turned me around and we started making out.

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. I felt his bulge, it felt huge. He didn't know this yet, but I am a virgin. He is very experienced, it just makes me super nervous. He picked me up and put me on the dresser. Not breaking the kiss.
I got really nervous. I really wanted him. Like really bad. I'm just embarrassed of what he might think. He began to pick up the pace, the soft passionate kisses turned into eager and hungry kisses. I don't know what to do. Should I tell him or not. Maybe this isn't such a good idea.

Maybe I should just stop him. "Uh. I- I ju-" I took a deep breath, "I can't." He looked at me confused and sexually frustrated.

"Alright." He nodded.

Ethan's POV
I'm honestly disappointed. This girl that I love and am absolutely infatuated with, doesn't even want to have sex with me but I can't be this way towards her. Not right now.

"Alright." I nodded. She turned around sighing.

"What's the matter, Kaila?" I asked very concerned. She walked closer to me.

"I'm a virgin." She said looking down. She looked embarrassed for telling me this.

"Okay. Why didn't you just say so?" I said reassuring her.

"Well, I was embarrassed because you've been with enough people to know what you're doing. I don't have a clue." She said it sad.

"Hey! Just you being you is enough. I'm not trying to have crazy porno sex, at least not yet anyways," I laughed,

"I just want to make you feel as special as you are." I said kissing her.

Kaila's POV
He kissed me. I did feel special. Just being anywhere he was made me feel special.

"You know what, maybe this is good, I don't want to be the girl that jumps into having sex without any control over myself. Adults think that us teenagers can't control our selves, I can totally control myself." I said this all in one breath pacing back and forth.

"Yup. You're totally right." Ethan said watching my every move. There was silence for a while until our eyes met.

"Ah. Fuck it." Ethan stated and I jumped into his arms without hesitation.

He laid me down and kissed all over my neck and my chest. We continued kissing for a while and I got up to get a condom out of my bathroom for him. He put it on and rolled over on top of me.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked me.

"I'm okay with this." I answered.

"If it hurts just tell me and I'll stop." He said. I nodded back at him and he lined himself up. He looked at me again before starting and raised his eyebrows. I smiled and nodded. It was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. I didn't think that pain like that could exist. Maybe he was just really big. A few tears fell. "Oh. No. No. What'd did I do? I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" He said pulling out.

"No. I'll be fine." I reassured him. After a minute it started to feel really amazing. I let out a few moans and he took that as his cue to speed up. The pain in the beginning was worth it. I rolled him over until I was on top. "Ethan!" I screamed. He made a hiss through his teeth.

"Come on baby. I'm almost there." He moaned.

He flipped me back over and kept going until we both met our highs at the same time.

"That was..... wow." I said.

"Well you were great." He said. I smiled and we cuddled until we were asleep.