16

Kaila's POV

We walk into the waiting room and I'm more nervous now than I have been this entire time. We sat there for about 10 minutes before they called us back. I walked into an odd room that had a weird shaped chair. "Wait here, Doctor, Stevens will be with you shortly." The nurse said pointing to the chair. I sat down and took a deep breath. Ethan walked in front of me and kissed me. "This chair would make it very easy to have sex." He said laughing. I laughed too and hit him in the arm. "All jokes aside. You're gonna be just fine. If we have a child in there then so be it, but if not then that's cool too." He said and kissed me again. He walked to the machine that the ultrasound comes up on and started messing with it. "Ethan stop it." I snapped. He started laughing and the doctor knocked on the door before walking in. "Ms. Kaila Evans?" She asked. "Yes ma'am." I answered. She walked over to a closet and pulled out a gown. "I'm going to get sample containers because we're also going check you for any diseases and you change into this." She said before walking out. I changed into it and sat back down. I put my feet up on the foot props and closed my eyes. I heard the doctor come in and I opened my eyes. I saw Ethan just staring at me. I wanted to say something but I just decided not to. "Alright your gonna feel some slight discomfort." She said and I nodded. I looked up at Ethan and opened my hand. He walked over and held it. I closed my eyes again. "Okay. You can look at the monitor over there now." She said smiling. I looked and I was in complete disbelief. "This here is a baby and this is also a baby." She paused and I felt a tear run town my cheek. "Since they're in the same sack they'll be identical." She said looking at me and smiling. "I thought that the twins skip a generation. He has a twin brother." I said laughing and pointing to him. "Well it's very rare that this happens but it is." She laughed. I looked up at Ethan and he was smiling with tears in his eyes.
-
The doctor finished up and walked out. I got up silently and put my clothes on. I turned to face Ethan and jumped into his arms. "I love you so much." I whispered.

HERE YOU GO. I KNOW THIS SHORT TOO BUT I AM IN GEORGIA BECAUSE WE WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES IN COVINGTON LAST NIGHT ,aka, 'Mystic Falls". SO YEAH I AM SORRY IF THIS IS TOTAL TRASH BUT I WILL UPDATE TONIGHT WHEN I GET HOME.