11

Ethan's POV

"Oh man. What did I do? I've done something horrible. She doesn't even realize." I thought to myself.
I fell on the other side of her trying to catch my breath. "That was great" she said panting. "Yeah" I said unsure of what else to say. I got up to go to the bathroom and turned the sink on. I placed my hands on the sides of the counter and took deep breaths. I jumped at the sound of knocking at the door. "Babe. Are you okay?" She said concerned. "Yeah I'm good just um washing my face. Don't need those sweat pimples." I said fake laughing. "Okay..." she said confused. I walked out of the bathroom to find her laying on the bed wrapped in the blankets. I slid my boxers on and she was staring at me. I smiled and threw one of my hoodies to her because she was still topless.
"Baby?" She questioned and I jumped at the word.

Kaila's POV

"Baby?" I asked and he flinched. Okay something is clearly wrong here. "Alright. What's the matter? Why are you acting wierd?" I asked, "Did I do something, was I not good enough in bed for you?" I continued. He looked at me and walked fast to the bed and hugged me. "No princess, no. You were amazing trust me." He said leaning away from the hug and scratching the back of his head. "Then what the hell is wrong?" I asked. "I- please don't be mad. I- jus- I-" I interrupted him, "Oh for heavens sake just say it!" I yelled throwing my hands and letting them fall back on the bed. "I came inside of you Kaila! Okay, I messed up!" He yelled staring me straight in the eyes. My eyes grew big and I was at a loss for words. "You're joking right?" I asked. He shook his head, "I wish I were". I stood up and instantly fell down because my legs hurt so bad. He grabbed my arm and helped me stand. I grabbed some shorts and put on my slip on vans, then put my keys in his hands. "We are going to get pregnancy tests. Like 10 and I'm taking them everyday starting today." I told him and he listened. We got in the car and drove to the store. I picked out literally 10 pregnancy tests and we left to get some food. When we got home we sat down on the couch to eat our food and he kept staring at my stomach. "Ethan." I said snapping at him. "I'm sorry but you are gonna get that thing aborted right?" He asked and the words made my heart hurt. He didn't want to have a baby with me. I know that we are young but I'm pretty sure he'd leave me if I were actually pregnant. "No." I said blunt and angry. "Kaila, I can't do this. I can't have that thing ruining my life!" He yelled. Tears filled my eyes and my heart shattered. "Quit saying thing! It's called a baby and please explain to me why it would be such a horrible thing for me to have YOUR child?" I said trying to fight back tears but failing miserably. "I don't know that I love you enough to have a baby with you!" He shouted.

Ethan's POV

"I don't know that I love you enough to have a baby with you!" I shouted. She went emotionless. I truly hurt her and for what? What if she wasn't even pregnant and I said that to her? I didn't mean it. I can't take it back. "Get out." She said still emotionless. "What? No." I said not believing what I was hearing. "Oh so you don't love me enough to have a child with me and you think that if I am pregnant that I'm getting it aborted," I stared at her waiting for her to say something and I guess she was doing the same, "HELL FUCKING NO. IT IS NOT THE BABYS FAULT THAT WE FUCKED UP!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "Kaila, I didn't mea-" she interrupted me, "Stop." She said walking upstairs. As I was about to get up and follow she came back down with blankets and pillows laying them on the couch. "You're sleeping here." She pointed to the couch. "No." I stated. "Fine then I will." She said fixing the blankets and pillows.

Kaila's POV

I cannot believe what he's doing to me. He's breaking my heart right now. "Kaila." He said reaching for my arm. I slapped his hand away, "Don't you fucking dare touch me. You selfish asshole. I can't believe that you'd hurt me like this. You don't even care about my feelings at this point." I said sobbing. I looked at his tear filled eyes and he nodded and walked up stairs. I laid down and tried to sleep.

YOU THINK SHE IS PREGNANT? IF SHE IS DO YOU THINK ETHAN WILL LEAVE HER? I DECIDED TO ADD SOME DRAMA BECAUSE THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS LIKE TOO PERFECT SO YEAHHHH!!! HOPE YOUR ARE LIKING THIS AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK. 🖤🖤🖤🖤