VI

Unedited. [A/N Except the prologue all other parts are unedited :P ]

Dedicated to Medallion12 and Mahima ;) 

Video Dairy

Hola Poppy!  She waves her hand as she kneels down.

So it's almost a week since I became the receptionist of Red Cross. I've to work there only for 3 hours so I told Mum I'm doing a reference study from the library. Yup, truly that's a lie. Anyway It was so sweet of Dawn to do me this little help. 

She blushes a little.

Oh no Poppy, don't take me wrong. It's really great working there. The wound on my hand has healed but see. She shows the wounded region of her hand. It's like somebody tried to write 'Slut'. That day, OMG I can't even think of it. Thank goodness I've not gone through such creepy experiences after that. 

There's a great news, we're doing a mash-up for the competition. Not to mention Poppy, Dawn is an amazing singer.

She smirks.

Mr. Micheal's secret investigation to find the culprit is actually hopeless. I'll give him the names of the guys and girls whom I'd punched before. He thinks one of them might be the criminal mind. 

She packs her bag. 

Poppy, it's time we say good bye. Oh! I forgot to tell you that Dr. Chris had rung me up a few days back to remind me about the rest of the tests. 

*****

"Mum??? " I called out as I shut the door of my room. 

THUD

Suddenly she dropped herself down right in front f me. Shit! I hate myself hell like.

I pulled her up and placed one hand on her shoulder and the other on her waist and somehow managed to take her into the car. I drove to Red Cross as quick as possible because there was no time to waste.

Since I work here I knew some people so I gestured them to bring a wheel chair and to take her to the test room.

Yeah! It was alll planned.

Scripted by Chris Boyance.

Direction and screenplay by Fuchsia  Lavender. 

Those visuals of my Mum drooping her head and sitting on the wheel chair repeated over and over in my mind. 

"Success?" Chris asked raising an eye-brow.

I nodded. 

"Miss Ryan cancer is curable and your Mom's is 100% curable state." He assured when he saw I was loosing confidence. 

Yes he is right. Cancer is curable but the cost of curing it would kill the hell out of me." 

"He died of cancer..." She died of cancer.." "Cancer is such a bloody killer.." If these are the only phrases you come upon everyday, then it is obvious that you'll have a cancer-phobia. 

Doctor Chris is ready to help me financially but I'm not interested in taking loans, you'll become indebted. 

"Okay. I'll give you a six month time to arrange the cash. Within that period anyday anytime we can do it, I'm ready." 

"Thanks." I said thankfully. Really thankfully. 

I had added a few drops of a medicine for sedation in her morning coffee.