I.

Thanks @brandie_page for the cover :) I really liked it <3 

video diary 

Fichsia : Hey Poppy! So how do I look ? (focusing the lens) Pretty huh ? Mom told me to wear this. (pointing at a floral top) . Well I'm chosen for a talk show. Something like the Miss beauty fame VS Miss clumsy fame of the college. Yup, it sure is gonna get aired on TV. That's the worst part. Well you might be wondering what it is all about. It's sponsored by a T.V channel which is on a mission to explore the minds of the new generation. The whole world would watch me. I'm nervous. Ahh I forgot to tell you that Anna Jenkins would be my opponent. You sure knows how flirty she is in our eyes. How hot and perfect she is in boys' eyes. This is gonna be tough. Just like high school even college stings. Nobody really likes me. I may not be rich but still why son't they see the good side of me? I know I'm not so good in appearance and I know I'm terrible with boys but still why do they ignore me? I've got a nickname-SHABBY BARBIE. Cool huh?

Pink has finally turned back. Yeah it did take her a whole lot of years. She said she's coming to Canada.I don't know the actual date. I can't wait to see her. I didn't ask her about him. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I feel he doesnt have any role in my life. Maybe because I feel weak asking about him. You know that Mom and I don't talk those stuffs here. 

Well I'm really tired of watching the same dream over and over. A small  boy weeping, A car accident blah blah!  It reminds me of you Poppy.
I'm getting late. I'll talk to you after I come back from college. 

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 
I guess its Bernard M. Baruch's words. 

Bye-bye poppy 

 The Talk Show

As soon as I entered the auditorium somebody mocked " Ahaa Here come our shabby barbie." 
Why do they even call me that ? The host was a tall lady about 24 years old. She had blond wavy hair neatly tied into a pony tail. 

" Hey guys! So it's time we start.  Lets welcome our girls. Anna Jenkins and Fuchsia Lavender."
A strange expression came over her face as she read my name and whole audience laughed. I expected both. From the very young days I have heard a laugh as soon as somebody reads my names. It's obviously a rare one. I think they should just think it's a different one rather than laughing at it. Pink too thinks her name is weird but I don't agree with her . I mean it's not weird as much as mine. I think Pink Laurel is a cool name. 

I was in my thoughts that I did not recognize I had finished climbing the stairs. So I kept my foot up thinking there was a step but I fell down. I never felt embarrassed this much. I cried inside. The host came running and asked me whether I was okay. They whole world would have watched me kissing the floor. 

"Yeah I'm okay" I said aloud. Anna was having a great time seeing me hurt myself. I don't know why she hates me. I have never done anything against her nor have I spoken harshly. 

"So please be seated Anna And ...Err.. Fuse da liter" She was really confused with my name and I could hear Anna Giggling. Obviously the audience they seemed like they were watching a charlie chaplin movie. Roaring with laughter. 

"Fuchsia Lavender. Or you can just call me lavender. " I told her politely.

" I'm sorry Lavender. I need Anna to talk about Lavender and Lavender you have to tell me about Anna. You're not supposed to use abusive words. And all that you say should be your true views."