II

@Wishing-Star Thanks a bunch. You made me update ;) 

Video Diary

Oye! It's me Red Lalaine. Don't tell me you forgot that name of mine. Nobody really seems to remember that. Um..Err..You know the talk show was the biggest shit I've ever done in my life. I was pissed off in front of the entire world a hundred times. Mom saw the video from Facebook. Bad right? Yeah I know it. It went viral over the internet and the response was amazing. There were a bunch of "Shut up You bads*s or BR*t" or something of that kind . They said you're a real... that... this . It went on. Well there's hardly one or two who supports me. Why the he^k is that? It seems as if they wouldn't defend themselves if they were in my place. Silly Morons.

Mom is not upset anyhow. That's all I need. She's my world. She's my only world. You don't know how much I love her. I wanted to ask her the reason why Dad left us. Or was it us who left him? I'm afraid these questions might make her weak. All these years I didn't bother to ask even though I wanted to ask a couple of times. So, it shows that I can control my curiosity for the rest of my life. Those old schools I've been to gave me the worst memories. The taunting and bullying..Argh Why is that everyone loves to hurt me.

There's a good news Poppy. I saw a fresh new dream. It's awfully awkward.  Let me explain. I saw a boy around 19 to 23 years. I didn't see his face though I saw his eyes . Probably I guessed his age just my seeing his eyes. Ain't I talented?  Just his grey eyes. I really hate this suspense stuff. Whatever I see becomes true sooner or latter..You know in some point of my life. What do you call them? Ahh! prophetic dreams. 

The worst part about them is that even though I'm warned I never take it seriously nor do I remember about them in the right time. I can't stop me from mocking at myself. 

Grey eyes. You know what I'm trying to relate it to. If it's so then I can't wait. 

I guess Mom's calling me. So take care dear. 

I walked to my college. Obviously we can't afford two cars right now. Our economy sinks. I'm bankrupt ever since I left that job at the book shop. Mom doesn't want me to work. I don't know why. The sudden hike in price is distressing me.  Last night I heard my Mom talking to Aunt Alizza about my wedding. She didn't find anyone. Nor did I. Who would come to ask for my hand. Obviously none. 

"Namaasttey..Fuchsia." I heard a voice from a car that had stopped beside me. Gosh I reached  the college gate so quickly ? I was deep buried in my thoughts I didn't know about it. Who's this guy now? Namasthey ??? [This word is used in Hindi to greet people] Whose this Canadian trying a whole lot to talk Indian?  

Wait a minute. Did he call me Fuchsia? How come he knows my name? Oh shut up Fuchsia, the whole world just saw you on television and internet where you told everything about yourself. Okay, not everything but still, don't be a stupid. I mentally slapped myself. 

I looked at his face. He had well defined features. You take a glance you'd definitely say - "Damn hot." He had grey eyes and a massive grin playing on his pink lips. His blond hair was messed up. 

"Its not Namaaaasttey. It's just Namasthey..They okay?? Anyway I appreciate your effort."  But how does he know that I'm a half Indian. Okay not really though. My Mom's Dad is a NRI - Non Resident Indian. I know this Hindi Language here and there cause I live with Mom and I'm quite connected to her family. I really like learning languages. I know Spanish, French, Irish, Portuguese,Hindi and a lot more. 

" Whatever Fuchsia. I'm Aaric Treyton. Glad to meet you. India is the only place I know in Asia." 

"Okay I'm Fuchsia Lavender. And that was bad try on humor. I guess you need to work more. "