PROLOGUE

Special thanks to 

EDITOR

@Ix3Skittlezz 

COVER

@Rossie_Gurl

CRITIC

@zephyr21rose

Hola Readers! Are you ready to hold your emotions? If so go on ...
I'd like you more if you'd comment and vote. By comments I don't actually mean appreciation but criticism. That motivates me. I promise you that I won't drag the story but instead end it within a limited number of chapters. But I warn you, dare not skip the chapters. If you skip you would end up nowhere and would have to start it again.  :P 
Sit back and enjoy. 

-ESHA ANOOP

Video diary

Fuchsia: Good morning Poppy! It’s me, Fuchsia Lavender. How are you there? Am I getting a bit formal? Never mind.

She tries hard to smile but gives up.

 I'm messed up to the core. You see, even Mom dislikes me. Just like my name, I have a weird life.

She pauses for a while and rolls down her eyes.

Pink is getting better. I hope she gets fine by a month. She tries hard not to cry.  I fucking hate my life. You know why. I've been repeatedly punished for stupid stuff. And right now, the whole world laughs at me.

She can’t hold it in any longer and she starts to cry. After keeping the camera on the table, she walks for a while. She reaches the mirror and looks at it. The camera is still on.

I wish I had a good friend.

She coughs after sobbing for a long time. There is large bags under her eyes. Her nose is red. There are large, black circles around her eyes and she can’t close her eyelids, as they are aching.

  I want to keep all these burdens off my shoulders. I can't stand feeling like this anymore It almost feels like I'm dying inside. The reflection staring back at me may as well be that of a stranger.

She picks up the closest thing next to her hand and slams it as hard as she can against the mirror. There is something quite satisfying about watching a huge crack spread across the once perfect square.

Now that the mirror is as broken as I am.

She walks to her bed and lays there crying. After a while, she gets up.

 All those acts I portrayed to fool Mom is working amazingly, but I still feel like something's not right. I wish there was somebody out of these millions whom I could rely upon. Somebody? Anybody? Perhaps nobody.

She picks up the broken pieces and restlessly puts them into the dustbin which is near her bathroom door. She comes back and discovers that a piece stuck between the folds of her palm.  She goes to the door and unlocks it. After checking whether somebody is near the door, she shuts it again.

Poppy, do you see the difference? Mum always comes running when she hears any strange noises from my room. She can sense even the sound of a pin drop from my room. But now, she doesn't bother.

She gently picks the piece from her palm.

She closes her eyes due to the pain, wiping her tears off.

 That's fine. Sometimes life's worse than you think because there's better things coming for you in the future.

She smiles

Right now, I have no other option but to trust these words because I have to move ahead - stitch the torn relationships.

 Determination spread across her face.

 Never mind what they think of me because I know I've never done anything wrong without good reason. I've read in some book that if you don't find happiness in your life, you'll sure find it after death. Is that true, Poppy? I always thought that the ‘s’ word was a coward's choice. I thought it was the most foolish act. But now, things have changed.

She looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

 I can't waste time. I have got a lot of stuff to do.

Ta-ta! Poppy!

She waves her hand and switches offthe camera.

________________________________________________________

You wanna know what happened to her? How she ended up in this situation? Keep reading. :)