If I Met... Channing Tatum

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER ALERTS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN THE VOW.

****************

If I Met... Channing Tatum

I went to see the movie 'The Vow' with a couple of friends. And it was pretty good. Well, actually, I hated the ending. But I guess you could say it was worth it, all because of one person.

Channing Tatum.

I could sit here and give you all the reasons why I love him, but I mean, seriously. Just look at him. Do I really need to?

Yes. You know I'm right.

Anyways, I was at home, having a major dance party. Guess how many people were there. One. Me.

Like a boss.

As I was getting down with one of my favorite song, Goofy Goober, by Spongebob and Patrick, there was a knock on my door. Thinking that it was one of my little brothers friends, I groaned before pausing the movie and walking towards the door.

I checked the window, just to be safe, and saw a guy in a business suit. There was also someone else there but I couldn't see them from the angle of the window.

I slowly opened the door.

"Are you sprittals98?" The man asked with a big smile.

"Depends who's asking.." I mysteriously answered him. I'm not giving my name to random strangers.

"Well, if you must know-"

"Channing Tatum!" I interrupted him, as the other guy I couldn't see was Channing Tatum and he was just stepping into the light.

"Yeah," The guy finished. "You've won the Spend a Day with Channing Tatum Contest!"

I didn't even join a contest but, what the hey!

"So, you're saying that he," and I pointed to Channing Tatum. "is going to spend time with me?" I asked. I was so happy I could cry.

"A whole day," Channing Tatum said.

"I'm so happy," I whispered.

"Okay, well have fun!" The man in the suit said. Then he walked back to his car.

"So," Channing Tatum said with a breathtaking smile. At least my breath was taken away. "Are you gonna let me in?"

"No," I said and slammed the door on his face. I needed to clean this house. I ran around the house picking up everything that was on the floor and made sure that the house was sprkling. Luckily, it only took me twenty seconds!

I walked back to the door as gracefully as I could, took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Now, you can come in." I said and did that pose people do in the movies when they invite people in. Where they stick there hand out and bow. That sort of thing.

He stepped in my house and looked around.

"So, uh, Mr. Tatum sir," I stumbled over my words. I had no idea what to call him, as he was way older than me.

"Just call me Channing." Channing is the hottest name. Ever.

"Okay, so what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Anything you want to do," He answered.

"Umm, okay," This was really awkward. There was nothing to do at my house! It's boring!

"We have a Wii." I said.

"You wanna play?" Channing asked and smiled.

"I win again!" I exclaimed.

"It's only 'cause you've played this before. It isn't fair," Channing said.

"Baby," I muttered.

We had been playing Just Dance 3 for the past hour and I had one every single song that was on. I just beat him in 'Forget You' by Cee Lo Green

"You wanna play again?" I asked him.

"To have you cheat me again? No." He said.

"Well, we don't really have that many games. We have Mario..."

"Wow, I havent played that in a while. Let's do it," he said. So I took out Just Dance and popped in Super Mario Brothers.

"Ha! You died!" Channing said.

"We're on a team. So that was a blow to you too."

"So." he said. "You still died."

"You pushed me into the hole!"

"No need for technicalities."

I set down the remote control and stood up from the floor. Yes, we-including Channing Tatum- were sitting on the floor, and he looked adorable with his legs in 'criss cross applesauce'  form, as our kindergarten teachers used to tell us.

I studied him as he continued to play. I just couldn't get over how hot he was. I didn't even know that it was humanly possible to be this good looking!

"I'm being selfish," I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked me, not taking his eyes off the game.

"I have a bunch of friends who would die just to meet you and I'm just keeping you all to myself." I replied.

"I was waiting for that," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"I expected you to call all your friends as soon as I got here, but you proved me wrong."

I was silent for a minute. The only sound between us was that music that was on the background in Mario.

"They still have to meet you. Unless you want me to die when I go to school." I said.

"I know," he said.

"But they're great people! You will love them!"

 I took out my cellphone and called a bunch of friends. I told them to be here really fast, but didn't tell them why.

And I was right. Channing Tatum loved my friends!

We had a blast. We played games, ate food, played games, and did everything else a normal teenager would do with the chance at meeting Channing Tatum.

Finally, it was time for him to leave, which made us all a little sad. But we knew that the time would come. But, he gave us all his number (not in a pedophilish way) so that we could still communicate with him.

Ding, dong!

The door bell rang. Huh? What was going on. I snapped out of it. I was still listening to music, and my friends and Channing Tatum were nowhere to be found.

Ding, dong!

Oh, yeah, the doorbell. I opened the door to see that it actually was one of my brothers friends. Not a man in a suit. Or Channing Tatum.

So it was all a daydream.

If only life were perfect.

*************************

I HAVEN'T UPLOADED THIS IN A WHILE! I'M ASHAMED OF MYSELF!

Wouldn't it be amazing if I met Channing Tatum? I would literally die. And cry. Not necessarily in that order. But I'm not one of those stalker fan girls....

So? Did you like it?

If you did..... Comment! Vote! Fanimos!