If I Met... Justin Bieber

This is a long one.... well not long, but long for an If I Met story so uhhh, Read!

********************

If I Met... Justin Bieber

"Cara, we are officially lost," I said and threw my hands up in the air. Cara and I were on a school field trip, a hike, but when Cara thought that an evil butterfly was chasing her she ran deeper into the woods. But the real idiot in this situation is me, because I was stupid enough to follow her. After Cara's butterfly stopped chasing her, we realized that we were far from the group and now we had been walking around aimlessly for the past half hour.

"Oof!"

I looked behind me and saw Cara sprawled on the ground for the billionth time today. Cara is a little clumsy.

Understatement.

Cara is the clumsiest person I've ever met in my entire existence. She somehow manages to trip on flat surfaces, bump into things that have always been there, and fall randomly. But she always laughs it off, because Cara without her clumsiness, isn't Cara at all.

I stuck my hand out to help her up and she gave me a strange look.

"You must be really bummed if you didn't laugh at me," she observed.

"I shrugged. "I Just wanna get back to the-"

"Hey who is that?" She interrupted and pointed to my right. I turned my head and saw a guy about 16/17 ish with chestnut brown hair and he was about 5'5" and when I got closer he had brown eyes and he was kinda cute

Then Cara ran towards him with a reallycrazy look in her eye. "Omg! Omg! Omg! You're Justin Bieber!" She squealed and started jumping up and down.

Oh My Gosh, it is Justin Bieber I'm not a die hard Justin Bieber fan, sure I have some of his music on my iPod, but I don't want to marry him. I may not be crazy about him, I woudn't call him names like gay and stuff. I don't hate on a guy just because he has money.

But as for Cara, it's a whole other story. Cara lovesJustin Bieber After she saw his Never Say Never movie, JB is all she can talk about. She doeswant to marry him and she's the kind of person who would be dead of Bieber thought breathing wasn't cool.

Ya, she love him that much. I remember one time she came up to me in tears because, and I quote, 'I'm probably not gonna marry Justin Bieber.'

So you could say she was the happiest person alive at this moment.

She ran up to and hugged him. When she pulled away she grabbed his arm so he couldn't run away. "You're coming with me," she said and suddenly we were at her house.

"What the-" I said.

"Okay, now that we're at my house-" she started.

"Wait, you knew how to get out the whole time?!" I yelled. "Are you some kind of magical freak of-"

"Anyways" she interrupted.

"Did you know my bladder was about to explode?!" I continued than ran to the bathroom.

Once I peed, I walked back into the room we were in and saw that JB had his eyes closed and Cara was in the process of tying him to a chair.

"Cara!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing!" She looked at me for a second with a blank expression, then went back to tying him to the chair. I rushed over to her and took the rope out of his hands.

"Give it back!" Cara said, pulling the rope.

"Never!" I shouted. "It's unethical to do this.

"What does that mean?"