If I Met... Jessie J

another one...

*********************

One day my art teacher, Mr. Cruz, told us some very exciting news.

"Everyone, Jessie J is coming to our school to do a performance to my 2nd and 3rd period classes," he said

There were excited whispers all around the room. I was excited too, but I wasn't surprised. Mr. Cruz knows everyone. And by everyone, I mean everyone. 

"When is she coming?" Sabrina asked him.

"Next week, Tuesday," he replied.

"Do we get to miss class?" Seth asked.

"Third and fourth period," he answered. There were a couple of cheers around the room because of that.

Yay, I get to miss math class, I thought.

*A Week Later*

I forgot about Jessie J. I don't know how you forget Jessie J, but I did. It totally left my brain. So now it was Tuesday and I had left my second period science class to go pee. Because I had to go really badly.

While walking to the bathroom, I bumped into a lady. She had black hair that reached her shoulders and she looked kind of young. Mid-twenties-ish.

Jessie J.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "You're Jessie J!" I said. "And that rhymed," I mumbled to myself.

She laughed. "Ya, I am Jessie J," she said with a smile. "But I'm kinda lost," she said with an English accent.

"HEY! I can speak British too!" I said as my face lit up. "Pip pip cheerio, would you like a cup of tea?" I said.

She looked at me with an amused expression and crossed her arms. "Well, I can speak American-English," she said with a smile. "Norther, Southern and California beach girl."

"Oh, really?" I challenged.

"Ay yo, I'm walkin' 'ere" she said with a New York/ New Jersey accent and it wasn't that bad. Way better than my English accent but I'd never admit that.

"Oh yeah? What about Southern?" I said.

"Hey ya'll, we gon have us a good ol' rodeo today," she said slowly, in a Paula Dean kind of voice.

"California Girl."

"California Girls, we're unforgettable," she sang, really good too because she's Jessie J. 

"Oh, wow," I said.

She nodded. "But seriously, I'm so lost right now," she said, back in her English accent.

Hmmm, help an English pop star find their way around the school, or go back to class and listen to Ms. Kline talk about things that will only benefit maybe one person in the whole entire class. You know what I chose.

"Who are you trying to get to?" I asked.

"Jose,"

"Jose?"

"Jose Cruz."

"Mr. Cruz?"

"I guess."

"Oh! He's this way, follow me, "I said and led her to the art room.

"Jessica!" Mr Cruz exclaimed when he saw her. They exchanged a hug and when they pulled apart, Jessie explained why she was a little late.

"Sorry, I got a little lost but she helped me find you," she said and pointed to me. I beamed.

"But didn't you sign in at the office?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"My class is in the same hallway as the office, and the hallway isn't that long," he said. Yeah, it was true. She must not have a good sense of direction.

"Your point?" she asked. "I'm not good with maps and geography and such," she said. 

Wow.

Then a thought came to me. "Oh My Gosh, do you know Chipmunk?!" I asked. Chipmunk is this really cute rapper from somewhere in Europe and he made this song called Champion with Chris Brown that I loved!

"Yeah, I met him once. He's cute," she said with a dreamy expression. I smiled. That's so awesome.

"Well, I gotta go back to class, Ms. Kline is going to kill me," I said and walked back. When I got back in the classroom, Ms. Kline started yelling at me.

"Where have you been?" she asked/yelled. "I went into the bathroom and you were not there!"

"Jessie J came and she was lost so I had to show her where to go," I explained desperately... but even I knew that that was hard to believe.

She didn't believe me.

And I got D-hall.

And I still have to pee.

Later on in third period, we went to Mr Cruz's class and there was a note on the door that said go to the auditorium. We walked over there and some men in black were setting up stuff on the stage.

"Woah, this is so cool," a girl squealed behind me. I got up and asked Mr Crux if I could use the bathroom, because I still had to go, and he let me.

When I got to the bathroom, I pee'ed (is that how you spell it?)  and starting washing my hands. Jessie J was washing her hands too.

"You know, you got me in trouble with my teacher!" I said to her.

"Really how?" she asked.

"She didn't believe me when I said Jessie J got lost in the school," I mumbled.

She chuckled, "Well I'll make sure to tell her that you did okay?" she said.

I muttered a fine and walked back to the auditorium. The lights were dimmed and the show was about to start.

The men in black started doing dance moves and then Jessie J came out of nowhere. They sang Do It Like A Dude first (clean version)  then they sang Price Tag and a whole bunch of other songs. When she was done, the whole auditorium, started clapping. Even some of our teachers where here since third period was their planning period.

"Ok thank you everyone!" Jessie J yelled. "And one more thing, Is there a Ms. Kline in here?" she asked. Everyone looked around, and when we found her she stood up.

"Yes?" she said more like a question.

"I did get lost earlier today and one of your students did help me find my way back, that's why she took awhile, she wasn't goofing off," she explained.

Oh My Gosh, now everyone in her second period class was looking at me and they were telling people who weren't. I timidly waved.

"Hello," I said awkwardly.

"Thank you everybody!" she yelled again and got off the stage. Then the teachers started ushering us out.

'Wow' I thought. 'I've met Jessie J.' 

*******************************

yes, here is the next one, and next time, it will be... 'If I Met... Justin Beiber' 

Peace out guys!