If I Met... Sarah Dessen

I changed the person I'm doing because... I really can't think of anything for Trey Songz... so here it is!

*************

If I Met... Sarah Dessen

I was in my room, on my bed, re-reading Keeping The Moon by Sarah Dessen. It was about the... second time I've read the book, which is saying something for me considering I hate re-reading books. But Sarah Dessen is the only exception.

She is that good.

Soon, I finished the book. I loved it, just like I loved it the first time. I loved it so much that I wanted to get another Sarah Dessen book. I hopped up and begged my mom to take me to the library(cause I can't drive.)

She finally gave in and we headed to the library. When we got there, I immediately went over to the D section and looked at the choices I had.

Lock and Key, What Happened to Goodbye, The Truth About Forever, and Just Listen.

I picked up Just Listen and The Truth About Forever, those being my two favorite books that were there.

"Just Listen," I lifted it higher, "or The Truth About Forever." I lifted this book higher. I honestly didn't know what to pick.

"Just Listen took me longer," someone said from behind me.

"Well, it is a bigger book," I said still looking at the books. "So naturally, it would take-" I stopped and made a breathy, squeal noise. It sounded something like, "Haaahh."

I dropped the books on the floor. "You're Sarah Dessen!" I said, then I ran over to her and gave her a hug.

"You are my favorite author in the whole world!" I said, still not letting go of her. "i'm about to cry." I mumbled to myself. I was that happy.

"I try," she said, smiling, and I finally let go of her.

"So are you gonna right another book?" I asked excitedly. "Wait! Don't tell me, I want to be surprised. Hold on, lemme call my friends they'll want to meet you too!" I exclaimed. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted my friends to come.

Me and Sarah Dessen(aaaaaahhhhhhh!) talked for a little bit before they arrived. When they did we all got really excited and we talked some more, all of us jumping over each others words. I wanted to get one of her books that I own from my house and get her to sign it, but that would take too long.

But she said she had time. So, at super speed, I ran all the way home, grabbed the book and ran back to the library.

In a total of three minutes! My mom didn't even notice I was gone!

"Sign it please!" I said to her. She happily took the book and wrote on it. She wrote "To my craziest fan, sprittals98. you rock my socks off!"

"Can you sign my face?" One of my friends, AfroQueen, said.

"You're stupid," evildiamond said to her, then turned back to Sarah Dessen. "Now please sign my shirt, or my arm... or whatever you prefer."

Sarah Dessen laughed and signed their body parts. The thanked her by saying that if they had a choice they would never wash it off, but since it would get stinky and their parents would make them, they had too.

Eventually, Sarah Dessen said she had to go back home, to continue writing her new book(yes she was making one.)

"Awww," I said sadly.

"Can, you like, give me your address so that I can go to your house?" Afro asked. "Because I wanna see the new book you're writing. Badly."

Sarah Dessen didn't reply.

Finally my mom told me that she wanted to go home so I had to leave. I said bye to Sarah Dessen and I got into my car and went home. It took me forever to get to sleep that night, as I was still hyped up about meeting Sarah Dessen.

Gosh, I love her book so much.

************

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SARAH DESSEN IS I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SARAH DESSEN IS, GO LOOK HER UP RIGHT NOW. OR I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE.

NOT KIDDING.

Next time on If I Met...

If I Met...Channing Tatum