If I Met... Logan Lerman

this is just a little something, something i wrote....

****************************

If I Met Logan Lerman

My POV

One day, I was walking down the street, going to the local grocery store. It was just a normal day so I wasn't expecting anything different to happen, but it did.

But then, I saw a person. He had a hood over his head and dark sunglasses across his eyes. He also had a mustache. 

A fake mustache.

But his disguise didn't fool me. I knew who it was.

Logan Lerman.

I love Logan Lerman. He is so good looking and in 'The Lightning Theif', Oh My Gosh, he was 'hawt'. I love that guy. He's going to be in that new movie 'The Three Musketeers' and he looks so cute with long hair! I'm gonna marry that guy someday.

Well, a normal teenager would've kept walking or screamed 'Omg you're Logan Lerman!' But I didn't. 

I fainted.

Logan Lerman's POV

A random girl just fainted on the street. A lot of people rushed over to her and I contemplated on going over too her too. She didn't faint because of me, did she? No, she couldn't have, I have a disguise. With a fake mustache! She can't recognize me.

With that, I decided it was safe to go to her. I rushed over, my hood falling off on the way, and called the ambulance. They arrived a couple minutes later and two young, female nurses came out and ushered everyone away. 

But one of them looked at me, really looked at me, and a flicker of recognition passed across her face.

"He can come," she said and pointed at me.

Of Course.

We got to the hospital a little later but the girl still had not woken up.They took her to a room and about an hour later they let me in. They said that she had hit her head when she fell so she might not remember things at first.

When I walked into the room, she was still unconscious so I sat and waited.

My POV

I blinked and opened my eyes. I was in a room that was painfully bright.

The Hospital.

"Are you okay?"

Logan Lerman just asked me that. Then it all came back to me.

I fainted again

*******************

Ya... I totally am in love with that dude. Idk y tho... he isnt that hot... hot but not that hot.

But this is all fake. As if Logan Lerman would wait for me at the hospital. Pssshhh.

Ya so later, I'll do an 'If I Met... Jessie J'

so bye!

!Peace!