If I Met... Robert Pattinson

Enjoy!

*************

If I Met... Robert Pattinson

When I see someone who looks like someone I know, what do I do? 

Well it usually depends on who that person happens to look like. If it's just a friend, then I'll just disregard it. But if it happens to be a famous person who they look like, obviously I have to go up to them and tell them.

This is what happened when I was taking a walk the other day, but I didn't expect to be in this very awkward situation I'm in now. Wait. Let me just tell you what happened on that walk.

So I see a guy wearing sunglasses and he looks a lot like Robert Pattinson. So I walk up to him.

"Hey, do you know that you look exactly like Robert Pattinson?" I say to him. I can see his eyes widening even through his sunglasses.

'What's wrong with him?' I thought.

Suddenly, every girl within a radius of thirty feet turns their heads toward us. They study thatPattinson-look-a-like and they all go crazy and start running towards him.

Yes, him. Not me because at this point I've stepped out of the way. All I wanted to do was go on a walk, not come home looking like I've been through a shredding machine.

All the girls are screaming 'Robert Pattinson' or 'I love you' and that's when I realized that it reallywas him. Not just a look-a-like. 

"Oops, sorry," I say to him, even though I'm sure he can't hear me. But then he screams in his British accent, "I will have my revenge!"

I didn't think anything of it then, but as it turns out, he was serious. 

So I went home. And at about 10-11ish I changed into my pj's and got into bed. But then I hear something. I look over at my window and I saw him opening my window and struggling to get through. And that's pretty hard considering there's a net.

About thirty minustes later, when he magages to get in, he speaks. "I told you I'll get my revenge!" he said. 

At this point I was scared he was going to bite me or something. I mean, I knew that it was just a movie, but he's pretty hardcore if he got through the net. So I'm basically shaking. 

But he doesn't do anything. He just stands there. Literally.

And now you're caught up. I'm still sitting on my bed, waiting for him to attack me or something, but so far that hasn't been the case. 

"Are you gonna," I pause, thing of what to say. " do something?" I ask.

"I am doing something. I'm keeping you from sleeping," he says. What? That was it? Take away my sleep time? "And now that I have, I must leave!" Then he makes a great exit back out my window. And by great I mean he's still struggling with the net. 

When he's finally gone, I end up asleep in a total of 3 minutes.

Nice going Pattinson. 

*************************

I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANY FANS OF ROBERT PATTINSON! 

Okay, that was another one guys! I hope you liked it. It took me sooooo long to write it!

like 2 freakin' minutes!!!

Ya I was being sarcastic :p But it actually did take me like five minutes... 

Anyways! This one was funny right? I tried to make it more humorous because  don't think my other ones are funny... do you?

Anyways.... I say that a lot.

Any- oops.

Next time on If I Met..: If I Met... Avatar Aang

luv that guy <3

Comment! Vote! Fanimos!