9. Your body is a wonderland

WARNING: mature content in this chapter

November 15th 2014, London

"It's really rude to ignore a text" a deep voice I recognized whispered in my ear.

Before I could process what he had just said, he put his hands on my waist, drawing me nearer to him. I couldn't say I had forgotten about our exchange of messages since I had been thinking about it a lot, but I hadn't found the perfect answer yet so I had decided to postpone it to the following day.

"I didn't know what to answer" I giggled as I kept swaying my hips.

He frowned then said "come with me, I'll get us some champagne to celebrate your single"

He took my hand and led me to the bar before I could even reply. I turned my face around, saw Stella and Andrew giving me the thumbs up and giggled. We took a sit and he ordered a freaking bottle of Don Perignon. I obviously looked at him with questioning eyes and he shrugged.

"Are you trying to get me drunk Harry Styles?"

"Do you want me to?" he smirked but I didn't reply.

I didn't know if it was the alcohol in my body but he looked sexier than ever, if that was even possible. He was wearing a white shirt half-buttoned up and his usual black skinny jeans. The bottle arrived and the bartender poured it in two glasses. I quickly drank it, astounding the boy who was sat next to me.

"You like champagne a lot, don't you?" he laughed

"It's my weakness" I admitted

"You have quite a few weaknesses" he smirked and this time I was the astounded one.

"What?"

"I like to observe" he smiled, "for example you like it when I kiss your neck, right below your jaw"

"Where?"  I played dumb

"Right here" his finger caressed that spot, "you also like it when I whisper in your ear, it gives you chills" luckily we were in a club because I could feel my cheeks turning bright red. 

"Okay enough about me" I giggled, covering my face embarrassed

"Don't" he took the hand I used to cover my face and moved it, "I really like black leather on you but I want to take this off" he said pointing at my clothes while licking his lips

"Come to my flat with me then" and just like that we were off. I waited for him in the back as usual and hopped in the black Range Rover as it stopped in front of me. I told the driver my address and once I was sat comfortably I realized how tired and drunk but excited I was. I became aware of Harry's stare fixed on me so I shifted closer to him. I pecked on his lips but he turned that kiss into something else by sliding his tongue in my mouth. The car pulled out, the chauffeur opened the car informing us that paparazzi were nowhere to be seen, we stepped out of the car and walked towards the front door. We climbed the stairs, I opened the door and let him in.

He looked around for a few seconds but as I kicked the door shut behind us, he pushed me against it while we carried on kissing. I took his hand and led him towards my room. I quickly unbuttoned his shirt and felt his smile creeping onto his lips. I gently caressed his chest, taking my time to admire his figure and all his tattoos. He trailed his fingertips down my neck to the top of my dress, I closed my eyes when he started to draw down the zip of my dress, kissing his way down the exposed flesh. The warmth of his lips on my skin made me shiver. I made my way down to his belt and unbuckled it. He took his boots off, kicked them and slipped his jeans down. I got out of my outfit and heard him breathe heavily. He quickly looked around and gently pushed me onto my bed. He leant over me and placed heated kissed on my lips. I pulled him towards me and felt his fingers traveling on my body. His hands unhooked my bra while he trailed kisses on my neck. I involuntarily arched my back in pleasure. We kissed once again while his hands finally found my panties. He looked at me, like he wanted my consent, I smiled and he took them off. I slipped two fingers in me and I moaned. I somehow stopped him and made my way down, placing hot kisses on his neck, then his chest, then just below his belly button. He moaned as I brushed his boxers. I felt his hardness, looked at him and saw he had closed his eyes. I took them off and started rolling my tongue around. I felt him trying to catch his breath and kept doing what I was doing.

"Jade, stop, I won't resist" he breathed heavily, "I need a condom"

"No you don't, I take the pill unless you don't trust..." I didn't have the time to finish the sentence because he kissed me. He slid into me. His breath was hotter and hotter while he moved in and out, slowly and then quickly. I dug my nails into his back as he kept thrusting. I felt him coming into me and felt an intense explosion. After we stayed steady for a while in the same position he rolled off me.

"I've been waiting for this moment since I met you at Syco's party"

"D-did you enjoy it?" I shyly asked. I was insecure about it since I only had had sex with Nick in my life while Harry had probably had various experiences with women, being the sex god he was.

"It was amazing, a first for me" he smirked as I wondered what was going on in his mind.

"You looked too confident for it to be a first" I smirked back while chuckling. 

"Oh really?" he laughed as I nodded. He pulled me closer to him and put his arm around me. I sunk into his chest and breathed in his cologne. We didn't talk for a while, he just kept holding me tight. Our bodies were grooved in all the right places and I felt really happy in that moment.

"I could get used to this" he whispered as he stroked my hair. I glanced at him and noticed he was completely relaxed, with his eyes closed, so I remained silent.

"I really like your tattoos" I broke the silence, caressing the butterfly on his stomach.

"Have you got any?" he looked at me and I shook my head no. He moved his hands down to my love handles, turned me around so my back was against him and placed a gentle kiss on my right shoulder. We were silent once again and I felt my eyelids getting heavier.

"Can I stay?" he asked and I just pulled him closer to me, right before falling asleep next to Harry, after one of the best days of my life.

-------------

Author's note:

Hello everybody and thank you for reading this chapter. What did you think of it? And what do you think about Harry and Jade? Also if you liked the chapter please vote it :)

I'm not english or american or australian so I know my english is not perfect. If you notice mistakes or whatever let me know.