natus est in litore

i got my hair all done up, printed in purple and blue, i live in purple but my soul is bleeding black it's true, i never showed no one cus i don't wanna scare you, but there's a fetal demon resting somewhere inside there too, now we all don't show up, always transparent from behind the screen, i wanna be somewhere that doesn't scream, "hey look at me", like the beach or somewhere outside the country, but things change oh baby, they change, friends drift away but lately they've stayed, hanging on to me, not that i'm hard to leave, apparently, i swear my face is just like this, i'm not really sad, i'm only sad when i'm alone and 'cus the night is a drag. but i'll miss you, i promise, i always do, even in my worst night when i don't wanna be with you, but things change oh baby they change, i drift away like the tide from the shore, baby and it's alright, it's alright, when i live on the beach, i'll write to you. and you know i'll miss you, i always will, but my soul is bleeding black it's true, i never showed no one cus i don't wanna scare you. you make me hate you, but when you're gone before i am, i'll miss you baby, but you always come back after i dip my toes in the sand. 

- wolf