Nothing Matters Anymore

“I may be pretty, but I can kick a**.” I say. I run a few feet away, ready for a fight. I pull out my kunai. Deidara gets back up and grins.

“feisty.” He says, and I fake a gagging sound. He puts his hand in his pouch, and pulls it out, holding it in front of him. The mouth on his hand spits out some clay.

“That’s sick.” I say. He laughs, and it throws me of guard. He throws the clay at me and it explodes, sending me flying. I crash into a tree and the air gets knocked out of me. I try to sit up, and watch Deidara while gasping. I slowly stand up.

“Bu-bu-toiu Oto no Jutsu!” I yell. Deidara cups his hands over his ears, and I go for the attack. I run full speed ahead and punch him in the stomach, the strong fist. He flies backwards and breaks through a few trees before he’s done flying. I run as quick as I a towards him, trying to get there before he recovers. But he gets up and runs at me, so now we’re running towards each other, and I can’t stop. He runs by me and grabs my waist, throwing me to the ground. My scar starts to burn, but I ignore it. I get up.

“Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu!” I yell. Deidara looks around madly. I punch him in the face, and pin him to the ground with a kunai to his throat. I release the jutsu and Deidara, looks like he woke up from a dream, then he smiles.

“You have potential.” He says, smiling at me.

“Stop that.” I say, annoyed.

“Stop what?” He asks innocently.

“Smiling.” I growl.

“Why?” He asks… still smiling.

“I’m not gonna tell the enemy why!” I say.

“Because it catches you off guard.” He smiles. I push the Kunai closer to his throat. “Easy, I’m not here to kill or kidnap you.” He says laughing. I look at him suspiciously.

“Why are you here then?” I ask. He looks at me and smiles. My grip loosens on my kunai, but I quickly grip it tightly.

“I’m here to see what you got. And you got a lot.” He says looking at me sitting over him. I blush, and he laughs. My scar starts to burn, and I wince, white lights flashing in front of my eyes.

“You alright?” He asks. I shake my head and glare at him.

“It’s no big deal.” I say.

“It looks like a big deal.” He mumbles. I feel weak. I think. My scar feels like it’s on fire, and I cry out in pain. My grip starts to loosen. _ I can’t hold on anymore._ . Deidara takes his chance and gets up, I fall backward, and he grabs me, shoving my back against a tree. I don’t care anymore, I just want the pain to stop. I clutch my scar, and Deidara moves my hand, and lifts up my shirt.

“Holly-“ He begins, but I shiver.

After a bit of being held against a tree by a very patient Akatsuki member, I calm down and it stops burning. My head slumps foreword, resting on his shoulder. I slowly pull my head up, and look at him.

“I’m ready to fight.” I say, coughing. I break free of his hold and slump to the floor, coughing up blood. Deidara gets down beside me and tries to help. I stop coughing.

“Why are you coughing up blood?” He asks, concerned. I gasp.

“Scar, Itachi, blood.” I say trying to get air. Good, I feel better. I slowly get up and face Deidara, pulling out a kunai. His eyes are wide, surprised. I smile.

“You really are something.” He says. “I gotta go know, though.” He says. He smiles, and I blush.

“You’ll see me again.” He says. He flash steps, right in front of me and pushes me against a tree, knocking my kunai out of my hand. He kisses me on the cheek, and disappears. I sigh, and walk away.

What uh pain.

Bu-bu-toiu Oto no Jutsu (Buzzing Sound Technique)

Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings)