Who I'm Written Off As

Flashback/Dream. 10 years back

"Mommy! Daddy!" 7 year old me yells. Bodies, blood.... I run as fast as I can to my burning house, trying to find mommy and daddy. I trip, I look at what I tripped over, it was an arm. I scream and get scramble up running even faster, trying to find them. Mommy... Daddy.

I open the door to my house just as a man with black hair tied in a pony tail, and red eyes stab my parents in the heart...

"Mommy!! Daddy!!" I scream running to them. Just before I made it I was pushed into the wall by the man. I stared into the cold dead eyes of Uchiha Itachi.

"Itachi?" I ask, my voice a whisper. I couldn't believe it was Itachi.

"Is Mommy and Daddy ok?!? Why did you kill my clan?!?!?" I scream crying.

"They got in my way." He says looking me straight in the eyes. I couldn't look away, I wanted to know why he hasn't killed me yet.

"Then kill me." I say trying not to cry, trying to be brave for Mommy and Daddy. He smiles, a cruel, heartless, smile.

"I'm not going to kill you, I'm going to leave you with a reminder of what happened. Daseke means alone, so be alone Yuki Daseke." He says, stabbing me in the stomach with his kunai.

I wake up sweating, and crying. I look at the clock. 7 Am. "DANG!!!" I yell, realizing I’m late for school. I take a shower, get dressed, and fly out of the door of my small lonely apartment.

At School

I walk down the hall people cringing away from me as I walk by, just the usual. I sit in my usual place, staring out the window while the teacher drowns on about god knows what. I shiver Oh god, not now! I think, panicking. I bolt up straight in my seat. I can feel Sasuke's eyes burning a hole in my head, watching me. I wave my hand wildly, trying to get the teachers attention.

"Yes Yuki?" The teacher asked, genuinely surprised since I never raise my hand in class.

"Can I get some fresh air?!? NOW?!?" I practically yell.

"Y-yeah, sure." The teacher says, probably disappointed that I hadn't been interested in... well whatever he was talking about. I bolt out of the classroom, everyone getting away from me quick.

I run outside falling on my knees and doubling over coughing. Blood spilled out of my mouth like a drank the Mississippi River, and the River didn't want to be drank. My eyes go blurry, and I black out.

Someplace, you'll find out

I open my eyes. I look around; I'm laying on a king sized bed. Blood's all over my clothes. My eyes close, and I fall back to sleep.

"Daseke means alone, so be alone Yuki Daseke." Itachi's kunai stabbing me in the stomach, me looking at me Mommy and Daddy's bodies, and then... nothing.

I scream, sitting up and putting my hand on the scar on my stomach, the one Itachi gave me. It burns. Hot tears spill down my face, as I scream, wishing it would stop burning.

"What’s wrong?!? It's ok! It's ok!" Someone says sitting beside me and hugging me close.

"It burns." I moan, I want it to stop. The burning slowly stops, and I finally relax into the persons arms. Wait! arms?!?. I look up and see Tenten. I smile, grateful it was her and not someone else. She looks calm, and worried.

"What was that? And are you alright!!!" She yells. I look at her and put on my best 'It's no big deal!' look.

"Thanks. It's alright, except my scar burning is a new one." I say. I get off the bed.

"Maybe you should get it checked out by Lady Tsunade." Tenten suggests. I think for a minute.

"You think I should? I mean it's no big deal, so I probably shouldn't." I say hoping to get out of it.

"You are going, even if I have to drag you!" She says, threatening me. I sigh.

"Fine." I say getting of the bed and walking to the front door. I open it. I turn around and look at Tenten.

"Thank you Tenten." I say. She smiles.

"Me and Hinata got your back." She says. I sigh in relief, and we hug.

"SEE YA TOMORROW!!!!!" Tenten yells really loud, waving like any crazy best friend should.

"KAY!!!" I yell back, really loud, laughing.