The Clueless Uchiha

I dreamed of Itachi killing my clan again. I woke up tears running down my face, and my scar burning. I take a shower, get dressed and head out to school. I walk to the classrooms entrance, my scar burning. I cup a hand over it. When it happens. I start to cough. I turn around and start running to the bathroom, coughing. I turn the corner and knock into someone, we both fall back. I can't stop it anymore! I scream in my head as the blood trickles down the side of my mouth.

"HEY!!!" Yells, of course, Uchiha Sasuke.

I don't look at him, or apologize, I can't. Because right then, the blood spills out of my mouth and onto my hand.

"JESUS CHRIST! I didn’t know it was you! Are you ok?!?” Yells Sasuke, scrambling over to me to help. I try to move away from him, but I keep coughing up blood. At least everyone's in class I think relieved. I finally stop coughing up blood. I sit there, bent over my blood shivering, Sasuke with his arm over me. I slowly get up, Sasuke holding my waist.

"Thanks." I say, hoping that I'm done coughing up my guts… or blood actually. I wipe the side of my mouth with my sleeve, blood now on my sleeve. I look at the blood. "I should clean this up before anyone see's this." I say, embarrassed that I coughed up blood all over the floor. I start to walk away to get paper towels, when a worm hand grabs my wrist. I look at the hand, Sasuke's hand. I look up at him, and look away.

"What just happened? What's been happening" Asks Sasuke, scared.

"Don't you know?!" I yell, tears threatening to spill. "You of all people should know!" I yell again.

Sasuke looks at me, still scared, shocked, and clueless.

"Please tell me." He said. He really doesn't know I think, surprised. I look him straight in the eye.

"You know when your brother, Itachi, killed your clan?" I ask. He looks away with a pained expression. "Well your clan isn't the only one he exterminated. And you aren't the only person he let live." I say still looking him straight in the eyes.

"What did you say?" Sasuke asks, he looked pained, and suppressed. I look away, and wipe a tear rolling down my cheek.

"After killing your clan and leaving you alive, he killed my clan... and left me alive. But he stabbed me in the stomach. A reminder, he said. And he left me by the bodies of my parents, with a kunai in my stomach, coughing up blood." I say, looking Sasuke in the eyes. He looks sick. I pull my wrist from his grasp, and walk to the bathroom, leaving him alone.