Miserable Mornings and Never Ending Nights

I enter Ichiraku’s Ramen shop, and sit down on a bench.

“What would you like?” Asks Ichiraku.

“The usual” I say.

“Hi Ichiraku!!” Yells Naruto, sitting beside me. I ignore him. Of course , this is Naruto. I think, realizing ignoring him would be futile.

“Hi Yuki.” Says Naruto, leaning closer. I decide to play it cool.

“Hi Naruto. What’s up?” I ask, looking at him.

“Nothing, just eating. I just got back from training with Kakashi. It was hard because…” I stopped listening to him, he gave me a headache. Finally our food came, I ate quickly.

“Thanks. I’ll be going!” I say putting the money on the table.

“I’ll walk you home!” Grins Naruto. Yay! My biggest dream just came true! I think bitterly.

“O-ok.” I say, trying not to clobber him.

We walk by the park, and I see someone with blue hair… and a white rose watching us.

“What’s wrong Yuki-Chan?” Asks Naruto. I don’t hate Naruto, I never have. But he hangs out with Ino and them, so I’m naturally suspicious.

“The usual.” I say smiling at him, he smiles back and looks ahead. I turn my head back to Konan-Sensei, and glare.

“I have to… do something, sorry Naruto.” I say pealing my eyes away from Konan.

“Is everything ok Yuki?” He asks, looking serious. And for a split second, I feel like telling him. I look away. I stop and take a step away from him.

“Everything’s fine.” I say. He takes a step towards me. “You wanna train later with me?” I ask, trying to change the subject. He looks like he’s about to change it back, but lets it go.

“Sure. Where you want to train at?” he asks.

“You can pick.” I say quickly, glancing at Konan. Naruto looks me over.

“How about the forest in 30 minutes?” He asks. I nod. “It’s a date then.” He says, smiling. I smile, a genuine smile.

“It’s a date.” I say.

After Naruto leaves I run up to Konan-Sensei.

“What?” I ask, suspicious.

“How is… it?” She asks.

“Fine, now what do you REALLY want?” I ask. She sighs.

“I want to know how strong you are.” She says. “And if you qualify.” She whispers.

“Qualify for what?” I ask, my scar burning. It seems to be doing that a lot lately.

“Nothing important for now.” She says. Jeesh, suspicious much? I think.

“I can’t train write now.” I say. Actually, she could watch me and Naruto train… No thanks I think.

“Fine.” She says. “But I need to see you train soon.” I throw her a questioning glance, and turn away

“Okaaay.” I say. “I gotta go.” I say turning towards her, but she’s already gone. I shrug, walking through the forest.

27 minutes later

I lie down, my head resting on a tree, thinking. I close my eyes and sigh. My scar tingling. Someone kisses me, I don’t open my eyes, I just kiss back. I open my eyes and see Naruto, I’m making out with Naruto. What the hey, it’s a date isn’t it? I think. I’m still laying down, Naruto leans over me, deepening the kiss. We roll over, me on Naruto, his back on the ground. He puts his hand to the small of my back, the other hand entwining in my long blond hair. One of my hands are on his chest, the other in his hair. We stop kissing, to take a breath. I smile.

“I thought we were gonna train?” I ask, teasing.

“Did I say training?” He says, a sly smile playing on his lips. I kiss him again and lean back. Naruto, still laying on the ground, face to the sky. And me sitting on his stomach, my legs on either side of him. My scar starts to burn, and I cry out in pain.

“Yuki?!?” Yells Naruto, his voice is urgent and worried. It burns, worse than ever.

“It got worse.” I say, my voice shaky as it burns more.

“What got worse?” Asks Naruto worried.

“My scar.”

“were is it?!?” He asks looking on my arms and neck.

“My stomach.” I groan. I cry out again, as it burns more and more. Naruto yanks up my shirt to see my stomach.

“Holy $h**.” He whispers. I look at my stomach. What the Fu-. My Scar was circled in blue flames, it looked like someone had painted flames around my scar.

“How the hell did you get that?” Asks Naruto, freaking out and worried.

“I-Itachi.” I say before I black out.