Stalked By an Akatsuki Member

I walk into my tiny kitchen, a make rice. I hum stirring the rice, someone knocks on the door. I walk over and open it.

"Konan-Sensei?!?" I ask confused.

"Can I come in?" She asks.

"S-sure." I stutter. She walks in and sits on the coach. "I was just making dinner, you want some?" I ask, trying to get over my confusion.

"Yes please." She says. I walk into the kitchen and take out two bowls and two pairs of chop sticks. After I put rice in each of the bowls I take it into the front room and hand it to Konan.

"Thanks for the food." She says and eats.

"Soooo. Why are you here?" I ask, eating.

"I heard about the scar, and I need to know everything you know about it." She says. I eye her suspiciously.

"Why?" I ask. She looks at me. "Got it, not yet. Well I can't, Lady Tsunade said I can't do any training." Lady Tsunade didn't say that at all, but I wanted to see how Konan-Sensei will react. She slowly puts down her bowl and looks at me.

"I'm afraid you have to, it's not your choice." She says standing up. My scar starts to tingle, and I stand up.

"You should be going, NOW." I say. We stand there glaring at each other. "Who. Are. You? You're not a teacher." I ask glaring at her. She smiles, a scary, cold smile.

"You'll find out really soon." She says darkly, and leaves.

An Hour Later

If she isn't a teacher, than who is she?!? I think, walking down the streets to the forest. I make it to the beginning of the forest, and walk in.

walk for a while, then hear rustling. I take out my kunai, getting in a fighting stance. A rabbit appears from a bush and high-tails it outa sight.

"What uh pain." I say, putting the kunai back into my pouch. I start to walk away, and someone tackles me from the back. I lay there, my stomach lying on the ground, and a kunai held to my throat.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"A certain person wants you, and the person we sent out isn't doing her job fast enough." He said.

"Konan-Sensei." I growl. He laughs.

"you're pretty smart." He says. I snort.

"Yeah well, that's what happens when you go to school." I say in a fake happy voice. The kunai is pressed closed to my throat, drawing blood. "Watch it, I may be smart but I'm not invincible." I say wincing.

"You aren't in any position to be making comebacks." He growls, the kunai pushed deeper into my throat. I cry out in pain.

"All right, you win." I say. The kunai eases away from my neck. "Why are you here?" I ask.

"I'm here on an order from the Akatsuki leader." He says.

"So you're in the Akatsuki?" I ask. "Who are you?" A tiny clay bird lands a couple of feet away from us, and explodes. "Deidara." I say, looking away from where the bird was. He pulls me up and pushes my back against a tree.

"Pretty little thing aren't you?" He asks grinning. He pushes me harder against the tree, and I wince.

"Who wants me?" I ask, ignoring his little comment on me.

"Itachi Uchiha." He says, grinning. I gasp.

"Itachi's in the Akatsuki?!?" I ask. Deidara laughs.

"So how did it feel? To see your clan wiped out?" He asks.

"Like it matters to you." I say, looking him straight in the eyes. He pulls me away from the tree and slams my back into the tree. I cry out, and he laughs.

"How have you felt these past 10 years?" He asks. I look away.

"Alone." I Whisper. He leans closer.

"I can't hear you." He says. I look at him.

"Alone." I say again. A tear starts to fall, Deidara leans forward and licks the tear, his tongue tracing up to below my eye.

"Enough." I say, and kick him in the stomach. He doubles foreword and I elbow him in the back. "I may be pretty, but I can kick a**." I say.