13

I woke up next to Sherlock in our bed at 221B Baker Street, still in awe over how amazing the previous night was.

"Morning" Sherlock said when he noticed I was awake. He had obviously just woken up too, because he still had a 'sleepy voice'. It was the sexiest thing ever.

"Hey" I smiled "You okay?"

"Are you okay?" He said, pulling me in closer to him so that we molded together like two pieces of a jigsaw.

"I'm fine" I said as I nuzzled his chest

"So what do you want to do today?" he asked me

"Anything at all"

*6 Hours Later*

"I told you Lestrade! I told you his nephew murdered him!" Sherlock scolded detective inspector Lestrade as we walked out of a crime scene.

"Well I just never thought-" Lestrade started to say

"Of course you didn't. Because you're stupid" Sherlock interrupted

*7 Days Later*

"Open your mouth" I demanded to Sherlock as we sat on the grass in Hyde Park with a picnic.

"What, right now? We're in public" Sherlock smirked

"No not like that you idiot" I put my head in my hands. "Just open your mouth"

Sherlock did as I asked and I picked up a square of chocolate from our picnic before taking an aimed shot at Sherlock's mouth. Instead of going in his mouth however the chocolate hit him right between the eyes.

"Ow" he scowled.

I burst out laughing "Oh my god sorry-"

"You're not sorry though, are you?"

"No, not really"

*1 Month Later*

"This is so disgusting" I said, practically gagging on the food I was served at a posh restaurant that Mycroft had recommended to Sherlock and I.

"Agreed" Sherlock nodded "Want to go and get a chippy?"

"Definitely"

*2 Months Later*

"Sherlock!" I shouted as I sat on the sofa in our flat.

The bump in my stomach had grown considerably, and I was extremely pleased when I started to feel my baby kicking inside me. Even though I wasn't getting much sleep and I was too sick to leave the house 99 percent of the time, it was all worth it when I remembered the little life growing inside of me. 

Sherlock ran over and he was next to me in a millisecond. "What is it? Are you okay?"

"Will you go out and get some ice lollies?" I said to him with my best puppy dog eyes.

"Ice lollies" Sherlock scowled "You called me over to get Ice lollies"

I made the cutest face I could possibly manage and Sherlock sighed.

"Why do you want ice lollies anyway? it's the middle of winter"

"Don't question me" I laughed.

Sherlock put on his coat and turned the collar up "I'll be back in a minute"

"Thank you, I love you"

*2 Weeks Later*

I sat hunched over in our bathroom, face hovering over the toilet bowl as I threw up for the third time in the past quarter of an hour. I was puking up a combination of blood and last nights spaghetti. Sherlock looked worried as I carried on puking, but we both knew that this was the leukemia taking effect, not to mention all the sickness I got from being pregnant, and that this was what was going to happen if I carried on refusing treatment.

Sherlock rubbed my back as I threw up again.

"You okay now? Are you done?" he asked worriedly

"Yeah I'm fine, I think I'll stay here for a bit though, you don't have to stay" I tried to muster up the energy for a smile, but I felt incredibly weak.

"I'm staying with you, silly"

*1 Month Later*

I stared at myself in the mirror and hated what I saw. I started to lose my appetite a few months ago but only now had I noticed just how skinny I was getting. You could see my spine and the only reason my rib-cage wasn't on show was because of the baby bump that looked twice as big because of how underweight I was. I felt disgusting.

Sherlock walked in as I stared at myself and he noticed the sad look on my face.

"What's wrong?" he asked, walking closer to me

"Nothing...It's just-I look gross" I motioned to the mirror

"Impossible" Sherlock smiled "You were beautiful the day I met you, you're beautiful now and you will continue to be beautiful forever, you couldn't be 'gross' even if you tried"

*1 Month Later*

Sherlock and I stood in a registry office, he was wearing his usual black suit with his coat over the top and I wore a plain white dress. An hour and a few signatures later and we were married, husband and wife, just like that. It was perfect.

*1 Month Later*

"Oh piss off!" I shouted at Sherlock as he put another house on one of his properties.

"You're just jealous because I'm amazing at this game" he raised an eyebrow

"You're cheating!"

"No, you're just really bad at board games"

I scowled at my husband as he sat there with all his money, looking proud of himself.

"I hate monopoly" 

*1 Week Later*

"I don't see anything wrong with a person who just wants the world around them to be perfect" Sherlock smiled as he sat across from me in the café. He was so perfect, like a work of art. I had no idea how I had been so lucky to meet someone like him. Nothing was ever going to separate us, nothing...never...

I woke up.

Pain.

I screamed.

Sherlock shot up in bed.

I was sweating.

The bed sheets were wet.

"Sherlock..." I started to say.

More pain.

"Shit-" Sherlock cursed as he jumped out of bed and picked me up. He carried my frail body into the living room and laid me down gently onto our sofa before dialing 999.

"Can you send an ambulance?" I heard him say "I think my wife is going into labor"

The ambulance was noisy and horrible, but Sherlock was next to me the whole time, never letting go of my hand, he numbed everything, made everything better. I felt so weak, but I had to keep going. For the baby. For him.

"Just keep pushing..." One nurse said

"You're doing so well" said another nurse

"Come on baby stay with me please..." Sherlock?

I screamed for what seemed like hours, the pain was indescribable.

But then it all ceased. The pain went away, I heard the sound of a baby crying, and then there was nothing.