7

I trudged up the stairs into 221B after a long day helping Mrs Hudson in speedy's cafe to find Sherlock and John both sitting in their armchairs next to the fireplace.

"John! I'm so glad you're back! I'm happy you two sorted it out" I beamed.

"Nice to see you too Margo" John smiled at me kindly "I still can't believe I actually got an apology"

Sherlock grunted in annoyance at John's comment and I smirked.

I retreated into mine and Sherlock's bedroom in hope of an early night. I was worn out after a day with Mrs Hudson. For an older lady, she was hard to keep up with.

I opened a copy of Mary Shelley's 'Frankenstein' and was about to get lost in the book when a shadow appeared in the doorway. I looked up from the pages to see Sherlock standing there.

Completely naked.

I laughed at him as he stood there, trying to be all sexy. "What are you doing?" I giggled.

Sherlock's face fell and he looked confused. "Why are you laughing at me? I thought girls liked this stuff? Do I look like an idiot?"

"You look absolutely gorgeous, love" I grinned at him.

Sherlock returned my smile and walked over to the bed before kissing me slowly. I traced my hands along his chest as Sherlock's head moved down slowly and planted kisses on my neck and collarbones, earning a small groan from me.

The pace of the kiss got faster and Sherlock's lips moved more roughly against my own, my breath grew heavy as Sherlock removed the T-shirt I was wearing. His tongue danced in my mouth and I allowed myself to be lost in the incredible moment.

Sherlock Holmes was the only thing I cared about. He calmed down the hurricane inside my head and made me feel like I was the only thing that mattered.

"God Sherlock, I love you"

*6 Weeks Later*

"Hey John, where's Sherlock?" I asked the army doctor as he sat at the table in the kitchen, typing something on his laptop.

"He went with Lestrade about an hour ago, said he didn't want to wake you up" John took a sip of the coffee that was next to him. Some brown liquid remained around his top lip and my jaw tightened. I tried to push down the urge to tear my hair out.

"How come you didn't go with him?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I've got work in a bit" John replied casually.

"Oh...I see" I started; "Say...John...Could you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, what do you need?"

"On your way back from work...could you uhm...uh.."

"Margo?"

"Could you pick me up a pregnancy test please?"

John's eyes widened and he almost choked on his coffee.

"You're pregnant?!" he exclaimed.

"Well I don't bloody know. I think...maybe...I might be...that's why I'm asking you to buy a test"

John looked like he was about to have a heart attack, either because he was coming to terms with Sherlock being a potential father or because we'd been having sex in the same house as him for months.

"John? You okay?" I said to the doctor, who had gone a bit pale.

"Yeah...Yeah I'm fine. I'll pick the test up on my way home"

"Thanks, and...please don't tell Sherlock okay?" I pleaded.

"No problem"