Chapter 4. Ninja Skills

Pic Of Jackson On The Side: Played By- Matt Lanter>>>>

Chapter 4. Ninja Skills

  Cole grabs my arm roughly and drags me out of the gun closet before I can blurt out a stupid excuse. He slams the door and turns his attention to me. He gives me a deadly glare, then pulls me along with him down the big staircase.

"Look who I found with the guns." Cole says, still gripping my arm as he blabs to his brothers.

Jackson and Ryder stand up and look at Cole with shock and uncertainty.

"I didn't see anything!" I blurt out like a nervous wreck.

"Look, calm down. Cole, let her go." Ryder says calmly.

"So she can go blabbing to the school or cops? Yeah, no." He refuses.

"You're just scaring her. Let. Her. Go." Ryder says slower, as if talking to a child.

Cole rolls his eyes and lets go of me, making me stagger two steps away from him. By now, my face is probably pale and my hands are clammy.

Oh my gosh, are they a family of murders? Why didn't I just stay home! Now I'm going to die here, and when people asked how I died everyone will be like, "She was just an idiot for leaving her house and didn't listen to her gut." And then-

"Before you come to some crazy accusation, hear us out. First off, we're not killers. Secondly, we have a permit to have the guns. Thirdly, you can't tell anyone about this." Jackson says, interrupting my thoughts.

"W-Why not?" I stutter nervously.

They're probably going to kill me to keep quiet. Oh gosh, here it comes. I know too much!

I shrink backwards when Ryder takes a step towards me, which in return, he looks a little hurt.

"You can't because we said you can't. Got it?" Cole snarls.

"Cole, shut up." Ryder snaps at his brother.

"Listen, we honestly just need them because this guy has-" Jackson starts saying until Cole slaps a hand over his mouth, muttering curse words at his brother.

"I should get going anyway.. I'm sure that psychotic guy is gone by now.." I trail off, taking a step back, only to run into someone's rock hard chest.

Who is this guy, iron man?!

I turn around and see Cole glowering down at me as I gulp nervously.

"Please, we can explain everything tomorrow, for now, we should all head to bed." Ryder says reasonably.

"R-Right.." I stutter and sprint up the large staircase, ignoring their calls telling me to come back, as I lock myself in their guest room.

I hyperventilate as I try an slow down my pulse.
They could be assassins for all I know! Who just blindly agrees with a stranger to stay at their house for the night? I'm so stupid.

After an hour and a half, yes I counted, I slowly make my way to my bed once I've scolded myself for that long hour.

"Just leave before anyone wakes up.." I sleepily mutter to myself and plop myself in the feathery wonderland bed.

---

I wake up to the sun shining through the window. I yawn as I sit up from the memory foam bed. Shock fills within me as I remember where I am.

I'm at the Woods' house..

I quickly throw my hair up into a messy bun and quietly make my way to my clothes that are laid on the chair beside the book shelf. I dress back into my clothes from yesterday and lay the sweats and T-shirt, that Ryder gave me, onto the bed.