Epilogue

Epilogue :

Mr. Woods fled the country after running away from the paramedics who were going to help him recover from his wound, and the police and his fellow deputies and after realizing his place as chief of office will be taken from him and he will be sentenced to be in prison for three years for becoming a "bad cop" and not fulfilling his duties as chief. Once the word was out that Mr. Woods was working with Oliver Baxter - a criminal - the town went into hysterics; not sure what was happening, especially when wanted reports on the town's police chief started showing up everywhere.

As for Oliver himself, he was caught and handcuffed, therefore sent to prison and sentenced for twenty-two years for murder, theft and kidnapping. Seeing how Oliver kidnapped me with his brother around four times, and killed many people with Griffin as well, and broke into a house three years ago as his brother was training him to become a man and "learn how to take care of things."

Oliver's girlfriend, Cassandra Reynolds, who was also my bully for around two years, is nowhere to be found. She fled the scene once the police showed up and now she is a wanted citizen. Now roaming the streets with her status low and hidden, I have no clue where she is or what she is doing, which I guess is a plus for me, seeing how she is finally off my back and I won't have to deal with her anymore.

Then there is my brother, Dylan Brooks; he was sent to the hospital after being shot in the side because of Oliver Baxter. My brother lived and has been doing better by each day that passes. He has large bandages wrapped around his torso because the bullet wound is right on his rib. Dylan ended up going out with my best friend, Kenzie, a year later and the two have been quite inseparable since. Dylan also became a boxer a year later because just as he told me on the cliff that he didn't want to let Connor Newman down; the boy who died saving me, the boy who was my best friend, the boy who taught my brother how to fight.

Then there is Ryder Woods; he was pushed from the cliff by Oliver Baxter and fell straight into the rushing waters below the large and dangerous cliff. Ryder would've died, seeing how his left shoe got caught on one of the rocks below the cliff and he was close to drowning, until his own brother jumped into the dangerous waters and saved him.

Jackson Woods was a hero ever since the first day I met him. He had the qualities of a leader who would protect everyone at whatever cost. Jackson then grew to become a firefighter and has been working hard to do whatever it takes to save those who need saving. Because of past experience, with Connor and his brother, he was gladly accepted into the job and because he has been doing sports and working out, he is as strong as a bull and works everyday to help others.

As for Cole Woods and I, we were both sent to the hospital with minor injuries. Although, Cole's wounds were a bit more severe than mine because as we fell from the edge of that cliff, he turned us around so that his back would plummet to the water first. Even though he was barely holding on when we were in the water, he somehow managed to find the strength to pull me with him out of the water and to shore just a yard away. Cole was sent in for surgery because he did something to his shoulder when we fell, and he was finally back on track after just four weeks.

Ryder got accepted to Princeton, Jackson got accepted to UCLA, along with Cole and I as well.

Now living life without a Baxter running after me or the Woods boys, we can finally live as normal teenagers who are starting their lives on their own. We can finally live freely without anyone on our backs trying to kill us every second of the day. We can finally live happily.

We can finally be free.

Or so I thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~

[a/n]:  thank you all for everything♥