Chapter 11

*Naomi*

                Standing in front of the ginormous house, Naomi nervously looked down and cleared her throat, “Hey Niall! WHAT’S UP? GOOD GOOD— Nah, that makes me look like a maniac. How about saying something cool?” Naomi tossed her hair behind her shoulder and smirked, “Wassup, homie? You be good? Yo, cool place you got here.” Naomi shook her head, “What are you thinking, Naomi! C’mon! Maybe something elegant and grandeur?” She stood up straighter and her posture improved. Her hands flowed graciously down her waist, “Greetings, handsome male. Fine day, is it not? Oh yes, yes I—“

                The door suddenly swung open and revealed Niall with a warm, welcoming look.

                Naomi quickly ceased her awkward greetings, and faced him with wide, embarrassed eyes.

                “Hey, I heard something outside so I decided to check on it, “ He said, “Come on in!”

                Naomi nodded and took her first steps into Niall Horan’s house.

*On the RV*

                As Simone snoozed away, Adam reported out where Naomi was located from the phone.

                “Okay guys, 5 more miles and we’ll be able impede Naomi’s most-stupid-mistake-in-life-so-far!” Sia yelled out.

                “Yay!” Sarah cheered from the back.

                In that moment, Simone woke up, snorting and wiping off her drool from her mouth.

                “Eww,” Sarah complained.

                “What? You don’t drool when you sleep?” Simone snapped.

                “I don’t think so…”

                Simone rolled her eyes, followed by Sarah.

*Naomi*

                Naomi observed the living room with such intensity, Niall told her to go upstairs and take rest, thinking that the trip this early made her go a bit nuts.

                Naomi put down the offer, “No thanks. Sorry for my unnatural behavior. It’s just that, everything in here is so…beautiful and neat. It should be like a palace or something.”

                Niall laughed, “Thanks, it’s not usually this clean. You should see my room. Total mess! But I cleaned up for you because you may have not liked the previous state.”

                Naomi shook her head, “I’m fine with messy! Honestly, I feel I’m the most unorganized person. I can never keep something in one place without losing it the next day.”

                “You hungry? I can get something. Did you have breakfast yet?”

                “I didn’t eat breakfast. Something to eat would be really nice! Thank you,” said Naomi.

                After Niall walked to the kitchen, she had some privacy to herself to rethink everything that has happened. ‘So…I’m in Niall’s house. Niall Horan’s grand house. With a wonderful living room – which is the only room I’ve seen so far. What’s my bedroom gonna look like? WILL WE SHARE A ROOM? Nah…His house is too big, so obviously there are going to be more bedrooms. Okay…So why am I doing this again? Right…To bring the band together. I just have this big feeling that I’ll be reuniting this whole group together (the directioners!) again and…Everything will be great after this unison. I just know it. But…I wonder how the guys back home are taking this…Are they gonna come after me? Well they can’t cause they don’t know where Niall’s house is! Will they report it to the police? Oh shoot…What if the—‘ Naomi’s thoughts got interrupted by strong knocks on the front door.