Chapter 1

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the opening of "The Past, Present, and Future" Museum!" said a short man with a raspy voice, holding a huge scissor to cut open the red ribbon.

               Simone, Naomi, Sarah, and Sia cheered along with the crowd as the short man began cutting the ribbon. The crowd rushed in, tripping Naomi and Simone. The pack also separated their friends, Sia and Sarah.

              “Simone! My glasses broke! Somebody stepped on it and---Argh I can’t see—everything’s so blurry!” Naomi complained. Simone got up, lending a hand to Naomi, “While we were driving down here, I saw a shop that said, ‘The Glass Store.’ We can probably repair your glasses there.”

Sia:

As the crowd pushed in, Sia lost Sarah’s sight. “Sarah? Sar--” Sia accidentally bumped in a white marble statue of Eli Surge, the man who invented the time machine. Knocking it over, the statue crashed into a thousand, little pieces. The sound got everyone’s attentions, including the short man who cut the ribbon.

               Sia looked down at the pieces and then back to the crowd, “Ermm…I didn’t…” Suddenly Sia pointed at the people who pushed her in, “It was there fault! If they hadn’t shoved me down the way here…Th-that,” she pointed at the broken statue of Mr. White, “Wouldn’t have happened.”

               A muffled laugh came out from behind her. She turned around to see a guy with shiny brown hair swept to a side, covering his mouth, laughing.

              “What are you laughing at, Tomlinson?” The short man asked.

                He quickly stopped and made a straight face, “Nothing, sir.” He put his hand in his pockets and the other one started twirling his tie.

              “Well don’t just stand there! You’re a security guard! Get her out!” The man roared.

               “Right! Sorry!” Tomlinson saluted him and grabbed Sia’s arms then took her out of the building.

Sarah:

                Sarah had heard the crash, but before she could see what happened, she fell back into a telephone-like booth. As she stood up, the door had closed and locked her in. Sarah’s mouth fell open, as the booth began spinning. Everyone faded outside the contraption.

             Panicking, she started kicking and shoving the door to open, however the door wouldn’t budge.

               “Sia? Somebody!?” Sarah called out, hoping soon she’d get out.

                BEEP! She turned around to find a machine with many buttons and a small screen saying, “Going back to 2013.”

          “Oh god…I’m…in the time machine.”

Simone and Naomi:

                “Are we there yet, Simone?” Naomi asked, anxiously.

                “Umm…I think I misunderstood what they meant by glass store.” Simone answered.  

               “I don’t care!” Naomi marched towards the front door. Simone sighed and followed. Inside, there were mirrors in all kinds of sizes and furniture made with glass.

               “Zayn, we got costumers! Help ‘em out, will ya?” A skinny, tall man from behind the counter called out.

               Quickly, a dark-haired man came running out from one of the doors. Simone believed he was about 25 years old and looked very familiar.

          “Er…Hullo, how may I help you, ladies?” He politely asked, with a British accent.

                “Yeah, hey, is there any chance you could fix my glasses or possibly make a new pair?” Naomi questioned.

                Zayn looked at them for a minute then started laughing, “Hahaha, you two thought this was…” His chuckling stopped him from finishing.

            Simone threw her hands up in the air giving up, “Sorry Nar, I don’t think we can fix your glasses here. Let’s go.”

               “Oh no no no!” Zayn grabbed them both before they could leave, “I can try my best to fix them, if you want.” 

               Naomi nodded, “That would be nice.” Zayn smiled and started getting tools from a drawer.

Sia:

                “Dude! Tomlinson! Let go of me,” Sia complained.

"First of all, my name is Louis. Tomlinson is my last name. And second of all, I am going to let you go, right when we get of the land owned by the museum.” Louis explained.

                Sia groaned, “And where is the border-line of the property, LOUIS?”

               “Where that restaurant is,” He pointed to a restaurant named Nandos.

             “Well, okay but I need my car,” Sia reasoned.

               “Oh yeah, well find your car at the parking lot and drive off!” Louis commanded. He left Sia at the parking lot and headed back to the museum. Suddenly, a memory flashed back in Sia’s mind. Louis Tomlinson. Brunette. Sass. Big bum. British.

                Sia’s “Whoa” caught Louis’ attention, “Something wrong?”

            “You’re Louis Tomlinson!” Sia squeaked.

                “I know…I told you,” He said, looking confused.

                “NO, I mean…That hit band! From 2010 to…2015 or something…What was it called…Oh oh! One Election!”

                “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

            “No! Not Election…that sounds stupid…Correction? One Correction!”

               “No seriously. I don’t know what you are talking about,” and he walked away.

               “ONE DIRECTION! ONE DIRECTION!” Sia screamed at the top of her lungs.

Louis stopped. His hands became tight fists and turned around, “You’ve gone mad. Insane. Go home; take some pills, because there was never a band named One Direction that I was in. I am a security guard and I have always been.”