Chapter 7

Chapter 7 is here! This is dedicated to @LoganKW because she's a pretty awesome person! :) Go check out her stories! They're great:)

...K...enjoy...

~dduy45

_____________________________________________________

                After exchanging numbers with Niall, Naomi, Sia, and Adam went back home to frustrated Sarah and confused Simone.           

                “Aye, what’s wrong? You seem awfully down,” Adam started off.

                Sarah rolled her eyes, “No, I’m really happy as you can see,” She said with sarcasm ringing through her voice.

                Adam frowned.

                “Okay, what happened, Sarah?” Sia finally asked.

                Instead of replying back, she just groaned, throwing her hands in the air.

                “She saw Harry and Liam today,” Simone explained.

                Sia and Naomi quickly looked out from the kitchen, looking more interested, “Oh?” They said in unison.

                “Who are they?” said the clueless Adam.

                Naomi turned to face him, “You don’t know who they are?”

                “No, why? Am I supposed to…?”

                Simone shook her head, “Not really. It’s just that they were the most amazing boy band during my teens!”  

                Sia laughed, “Haha, yeah. The band broke up a few years ago, and they seem to come in to our lives often now.”

                “The band’s name was One Math,” Naomi joked.

                Sarah rolled her eyes, “Their actual name was One Direction.”

                Adam stood up and raised his hands, “No. No-no-no! Oh god. Hate them so much! Especially that curly haired one…”

                “What…why?” Sarah asked, knitting her eyes brows together.

                He sat down and sighed, “So it happened like 4 years ago. And it was on my girlfriend’s birthday. I wrote her a song that I had worked on for months. And I mean months. Usually, I finish writing songs in 3 days. But this piece was special because it was for a special girl. An afternoon, I called her up, to meet me near Times Square. Bad idea. I should’ve just asked her to come over to my wrecked apartment. Anyways, I was singing, but a few feet away there was some commotion. I looked over – still playing – and saw 5 guys starting their own little show. My girlfriend seemed more interested in them than me.”

                “Ooooh…” The girls reacted.

                “Yeah…that felt pretty terrible. So my girlfriend seemed like a big fan, so she stopped me and ran towards them.”

                “Ouch…I’m sorry, Adam,” Sarah went over to pat his back.

                “Oh but there’s more!” He exclaimed, “After One Direction – ugh I can’t even stand to say their name--”

                Sia frowned.

                “After they finished, the curly haired one--”

                “Harry,” Simone said.

                “He walked up to my girlfriend and started talking!”

                “So? They were just talking,” Sarah reasoned.

                “Ugh let me finish!” Adam hollered. The girls nodded, apologetically. “So, anyways, they were having a little chat. It looked like she had given him her number! I just stared with shock. He then came close for a hug and winked her. I was ready to break him into a thousand pieces.”

                He sighed again, “Well, anyways enough of my past. I’m hungry. Get me some food woman!” He pointed at Sia.

                She raised her right eyebrow, “Excuse me? Go get it yourself; you should be happy that I let you into my house!”

                “You mean our?” Simone corrected.

                “Oh right. Yeah. Our house.”

                Sarah laughed, “I’ll go get the food. All you bums are freaking lazy. But anyways, Adam, don’t worry, I’m sure One Direction won’t interfere with our lives ever again.”

                “Sarah don’t jinx it!” Simone yelled.

                RING RING! Rang the telephone.

“Uh oh.”